Out of all of Michael's amazing songs he has ever sang/wrote

Which one is your favourite and why?

Views: 8723

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin, Yes The Bee Gees are great, but I like Michael's cover of To Love Somebody, I love the emotion that is felt through the tone of his voice and the way he delivers it. I feel there quite a few songs that are GOOD on his albums, but are GREAT when performed live, To Love Somebody is one of them. It is a song that reminds me of a time with someone that I once loved very much, a song that gives me goose bumps and tears at the same time!
oz.x
Hey Oz, I know how you feel about the live version of "To love somebody", especially since he started playing it acousticly; it's justa really nice moment in the show when he invites us to sing with him... :) Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvi from Canada
Its so hard to pick a all time favorite song L love "I said I loved you, But I Lied" I also think "In the Arms of Love" is one of my all time favorites!!
Love Eileen xoxo
My favorite song would have to be "When I'm back on my feet again." That song helped me through troubled times when I was younger and it means a lot to me. Thanks.
Hi June welcome to the forum.
Bill's favourite song is "To love Somebody' he prefers this to the Bee Gees too
He also loves "Said I loved you but I lied" because now he listens to the lyrics because he now has respect for the Artist :)
Bless him
Love Dianna xxx
I just found this thread. Well, I feel partial to the Bee Gees Rendition of to love somebody as i love it by Michael too.

My favorite all time Michael song is either Now that I found you, Stand Up for Love&I Promise you. Just love the musical arrangements, words&just everything. If I were to get married Ha! ha!, I'd have I Promise You as my wedding song.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Janniche I don't know what drove your best friend and yourself to part but perhaps it would be nice to heal the hurt.
You never know she might not want to but than again she might need you to take the first step.
Up to you of cause :)
Love Dianna xxx
Hi Janniche, I had a similar experience with a friend when i was about 16, my friend and I were inseparable till we fell out with each other and so she began to be very nasty to me, no one could be a horrid as she had to me. But I ignored it and then when we eventually left school never saw each other again. About 15 years or so had passed and she found me on Facebook, she added me as a friend never expecting me to accept because of the past, I did, and we are now good friends again. She was surprised I did speak to her again. But how I see this is that we were just little children and as bad as the things that had been said and done, I look back and think why did I not make amends sooner, so many wasted years apart is all that we have to show. It was immaturity that split us apart but maturity that bought us back together! (and yes she apologised for al the hurt in the past!)

Try to make ammends Janniche, be the bigger person and make the first step, not because you are 'friendless' but because the long years of friendship is worth more than a fight!

oz.x
I agree ,true friends are hard to come by and before you know it years have gone by and you forget what you even fought over.It can be difficult to say sorry especially if you are stubborn(im extremly stubborn) but you know its not worth losing a friend because of pride.As the others have said put your pride aside and make the 1st move ,you wont regret it ,soon you will have forgotten all about the argument and go back to the way it was before.Dont let years go by and have regrets that you didnt at least try to fix things.xx
I wish I could. There's a girl I had to put out of my life 5 years ago&I've thought about contacting her but don't feel up to dealing with her drama. She's one of these drama queens. I'm not doctor Phil having to deal with her drama. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Jannich. If you contacted her via texting, it's at least a way of communication. I'm back in the thread here but let us know. You've tried if there's no response.

Oz,

it's never too late to rekindel a friendship. I'm glad it happened with you&your friend. A friend put me out of her life 20 years ago&it always pains me. I have no way to get in touch but I just have to leave it in the Lord's hands. if it's meant for us to get back in touch, it will be. If not, i'll have to go on.

I hate to see people hurting like this&most of us have been through it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service