Out of all of Michael's amazing songs he has ever sang/wrote

Which one is your favourite and why?

Views: 8720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Janniche, I can understand how you feel about Lean On me. It has made me cry. Unfortunately, honey, we've all had put put out of our lives. It's oh! so! painful! I do understand.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Janniche, wow, this is turning into a « Dear Abby” column…  I just wanted to suggest that you take a couple of days to think about what you really want to say to your friend and put it in a letter. That way, you can correct it until you feel it’s right. Make sure you don’t blame anyone for your breakup, but tell her you’re willing to wait for her, until she’s ready to make up, because you don’t want to regret this your whole life. Wow, doesn’t this sound like a great theme for a song? Take care Janniche and good luck! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx
I still have friends back to when I was in kindergarten and long friendships can last. it's not longevity. It's the friendship. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I know what Sylvie from Canada is saying that it's coming a Dear Abby :) but it's good folks can talk. I love it. Gaining new friends. I've met some BB'S out here&I love it. A friend (a Bolton fan) we met 11 years ago&now, we're extremely close.
Wow Fregate. I'm sorry about "Once In A Life Time" reminds you of but I! love! that! song!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
mine would have to be 
"Only A Woman Like You" why because it is 
beautiful and he is thanking women for all 
that we do ;-) 
Nichole 
Hey Nichole, in 2002, Michael used to dedicate it to all the women in the audience! You're right, it's a great song, loved the entire album. Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Nichole&Sylvie,

You both are right. I love Only A Woman Like You very much but unfortunately, it brings sad memories to me. I lost a friend around then&we started writing to one another in 1969, started taping thereafter&met in 1990 numerous times. She lived in SC&I saw Michael twice in visiting her.

the same as Christine

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU.....

solo piano! a magic moment!

Silvy from Switzerland XX
I second. Yes Said I love you is great. Really good lyrics.
Hi Patrick and since this is the first time I read your post, let me welcome you to the forum. You’re the second person I come across from Brooklyn here: my friend Helena is from there too. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Juliet, yeah I know you’ve met Helena: she told me you guys had the greatest time! Hmm, if you go to Vancouver, maybe you should go when Michael’s here. I’m not 100% sure but think it’s in February. Unfortunately, I’m very far from BC. I hear it’s a really nice place to visit though and Michael really enjoyed when he came last time. Now if he could only come to the East coast… :D Take care Juliet. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Yeah, Sylvie in Canada, Juliet met Elaine in Vegas.

Sorry she couldn't meet up with Jan&bummer I wasn't there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service