Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101724

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Gail for bringing this here!!!!!!!

Edith

//(*_*\\
Thanks Gail for all the work you have done again for all off us.

So lets start with Saying happy birthday Michelle.. hope you have a great birthday today with lots of love,cake and presents lol and many more happy and healthy years to come.
lots of love Jacqueline xxx
LOL don't we want Michael all for our birthday lol...I will have him this year just 5 days after my birthday lol so not that bad at alllllll lol lol
Nice you hear you had a great day lots of love Jacqueline
I've never seen this thread before. Where do you put your birthday. Mine's April 8th--I saw Michael 6 days after my birthday. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Robin,
I have added your b-day to the calendar
Love Dianna xxx
Thanks Gail for adding my birthday to this calendar.

I also wanted to congratulate you and all the staff who have done this new site. I just have no words. This is the site Michael deserves!. Thank you!
Thanks, Rocio! I do want to be sure you know that Dianna did the birthday calendar...I do the performance calendar. So glad everyone is enjoying the new forum! Gail
Sorry I'm late posting here. I hope you had a great birthday Michelle!!!
Robin
Wasn't sure where to post this, but I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to Chris Camozzi..not sure if he will see this, but if anyone has contact, please pass along my best wishes for a wonderful day filled with the best of everything!
I'm back in the scroll so to speak but those birthdays in April I've read&to Chris Camozi, happy birthday late too. Oh! I was sick at that time late April--hand surgery&still 4 months later recovering but that's not the topic here. You too, Michelle.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I'm late but Rocio. happy birthday to you&celebrate it good with many more returns.

I agree with you totally about this website. For once, it's one that I can just about totally access. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Gail, I know Dianna did the birthday calendar, but how can I get added to it? I am on here more now than I was on the old one, I used to read it but never post anything on it. My birthday is November 8
Thanks
Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service