Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Gail and many many more. Sounds like you had a busy and interesting Birthday.

A big thank you for making this fan club absolutely fabulous and for all that you do, it is much appreciated.

May all your dreams become a reality.

Love Gail K. South Africa

A Happy, Happy Birthday Joy and I hope those wedding bells rang loud and clear and everything was a success as much as I know your birthday is going to be.....certainly one you will never forget.....a lovely double celebration and I hope nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN was had by everyone !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS FANTASTIC, JOY. HAVE A FUN FILLED DAY WITH HAPPY SURPRISES, SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS.

HUGS,

Kathy T.:-))

Hi dear Joy,

I wish you a Happy Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

Nicolette xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Hi Joy, have a fabulous birthday sweetie! Today is just for you and I hope it'll be as memorable (in a good way) as the rest of your weekend, God bless! Big bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Happy birthday to you Joy & celebrate it good with many more returns. Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Joy,

I want to wish you a Happy B-Day too, I just wish I knew how to send those pix...So have a slice of cake & a Big dip of ice cream for me! Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

May all your dreams come true Joy :)

Love Dianna xxx

A very Happy Birthday to you Joy!!!! A most memorable one for you for sure!!! ENJOY!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh everyone, thank you so much for all the Birthday Wishes!!
Sylvia D.-Your Michael card collage was beautiful, I just love blue and yellow together.  And I love the pics of MB you picked out! Thanks so much wee one!!
Kathy (Tulsa).........Nicolette......Sylvie B.......Robin R........Mary (M&M)....Kathy R.....Thank you all so very much for your best lovely wishes, I really appreciate it!
Gloria-Wow you found a cake with my name on it!  Thanks so much!
Dianna S.-Thanks for the lovely balloons! And your sweet wish!
Luv and Hugs from NJ,
Joy
Thank You Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi, Joy

I hope you had a wonderful and special day !!!

Wishing you all the best....

Take care

Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service