Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Popping on to wish someone, who doesn't pop in here often but does look in and it is our very own Chelsea, whose 21st birthday it is today.....an old woman already !!! LOL  Happy, Happy Birthday Chelsea and hope you are having  wonderful, wonderful day !!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Happy birthday Chelsea! Hope you've had a very special day sweetie and may all your dreams come true: at 21, the world is your oyster! Take care Chelsea. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!! Here's to more Bolton concerts for you!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, today is your Birthday?

Happy Birthday!

This is the very best day of the year!!

I wish you a wonderful day filled with much love!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra!! I see you have memorized Michael birthday lyrics!! ;) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

happy Birthday to You

with love Marie

Have a fantastic birthday Kathy R. enjoying time with your family and friends and I hope all of your birthday wishes come true....CELEBRATE IT GOOD !!!!! :). Here is a little photo for you from you know who ;). Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Attachments:

Thank you Kathy!! I love the photo of Michael :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Marie and as I said on Facebook thank you so much for this great photo!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Popping on to wish Kathy LAFD a Happy, Happy Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day Kathy and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you .... Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy birthday Kathy R! Have a fabulous day full of happy surprises and hope all the stars align to bring you a healthy and successful year. Take good care sweetie, big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kathy <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service