Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Kathy!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Nicolette xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATHY ROSARIO!!! I HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING FUN TODAY!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you Nicolette and Robin Md!!! I did have a very nice birthday :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have been involved with wedding wars in the family so I apologize for my absence :/  In addition....the LAFD Arson Unit caught the arsonists that torched the car which exploded and seriously injured my husband!!!I So been a little busy with interviews etc. I LOVE the sparkly bear Dianna!!! Thank you :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A Happy, Happy Birthday Kathy and may your day be filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN  and a wee, wee bit of Mr. Bolton too !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Bolton Birthday to Kathy and many more!!!!   :)

Helena...xx

Thanks Helena :) I love all the balloons Gloria!!! Thank you!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Oh my Wee One.....the hair...ahhhhhhh :)))))))))))) Thank you Sylvia.....and I has some birthday fun!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To one of the liveliest and loveliest people on this forum, have a wonderful birthday Kathy, may it be  surrounded by love and as much joy as you bring to us and may this be the beginning of a healthy carefree and concert-filled year! :D Take care sweetie. Big warm birthday hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

ROFL Sylvie!!!! This has been one of the MOST crazy birthdays!!! I hinted above and will explain more in an email!!!! Definitely a very lively past few days indeed!!! Thanks for your kind words Solver :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Kathy:
Happy Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day and a fabulous year!
It's been great getting to know you a little bit on the forum. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
Enjoy your day!
Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service