Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dianna....Thank you mate!!!! I will NEVER forget your aussie accent that crazy radio night while I was on on hold!!!!!!! What a fun memory :) Hope all is going as well as expected with your family emergency. 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy R.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I always look forward to reading what you have to say.
Hope you had a wonderful day and here is a hot pic of the other man in your
life. I remember how much you love the white suit.
Luv ya,
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

OMG...the WHITE suit AND the HAIR?????????? I need to sit down...LOL Thanks Iconic Joy......now that photo IS iconic!!!! And look at his expression..........OH MY!!!!!! Now that is a birthday fantasy!!! ROFL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Kathy

Happy Birthday !!!! Wishing you all the best.

Take care

Mariu

Thanks Mariu!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy!!  For some strange reason my birthday post to you disappeared...must be Halloween gremlins!!!  Happy Birthday again!!!   :)

Helena...xx..

You definitely need that telescope Helena for your birthday wish to Kathy and her response are still there just under mine !!!!!! LOL.

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.  Your wee Scottish friendly pirate

I thought I read and responded to Helena's birthday wish. lol I was just going to respond and tell Helena  maybe it was on facebook......but alas.....the Wee One has already responded and saved us all a brain dead moment!!!! ROFL !!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Duh!!   You got that right Kathy....guess my glasses are playing tricks on me again....LOL!!!!!   Thanks wee one!!!   :)

Helena..xx..

Wishing you the very best Debra

Love Dianna xxx

Debra Stewart's birthday is the 29th October

A Happy, Happy Birthday Debra and may your day be filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and a little bit of Mr. Bolton too !!!! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.    Your wee Scottish friendly pirate

Hi, Debra

I did it by FB, but I'll do again

Happy Birthday !!!

Take care

Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service