Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Happy, Happy 18th Birthday Chelsea and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN.....have a fantastic time !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

A very happy birthday to Chelsea: I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by love and that your future looks as bright as you are! :D I hope you pop in a little more often in the next year! Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Happy birthday to you Chelsea & celebrate it good with many more reuturns. MS Adult. Come up here&wishing you MB concerts. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Have A Very Happy Birthday, Chelsea,

Hope your 18th birthday is all you hope for it to be filled with sweet surprises and joyous moments.

Sincerely,

Kathy T. ;-)

Happy 18th Birthday Chelsea!!!

Robin in MD:)

Again happy birthday dear Chelsea lol and all the ones I have missed who are having there birthday the last weeks etc...

lots of love and many more happy and healthy years to come everyone. Jacqueline xxxxx

May all your dreams come true Chelsea

18 how time fly's

Have the time of your life :)

Love Dianna xxxx

Thank You So Much Everyone, I Had A Fantastic Birthday Thanks, It Was Full Of Laughter And Joy! And To Top It All Off I Got A Birthday Tweet From MICHAEL!!!!!!! Which Totally Made My Day (thanks sylvia). Makes Me See How Many Friends I Have On Here! Thanks Again, Take Care, Chelsea.xx

Hey Chelsea, good to hear from you and glad to hear you had the perfect birthday! :D It would be great if your schedule allowed you to come over here and see your friends who aren't on FB... :D Take care sweetie and thanks for sharing your happy moments. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

So glad to hear you had a great birthday Chelsea and thanks too for your thanks again but hey, if Michael hadn't come through, it would have been kind of a damp squib so both us have really got to be glad that MB is the kind, caring and considerate person he is for he certainly helped make my day a brighter one by being able to share with you, all your fun and joy, at getting the tweet !! :)   You make sure you enjoy being 18 ....make the most of this year Chelsea and I bet you wish there was going to be a General Election and you could have voted....och well, the Council ones will come up soon and then you can go and make your mark !!! LOL.    Just remember though, because you can go into a lot of the pubs now, don't get drunk !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Belated Birthday Chelsea!!! And how wonderful that Michael tweeted you with a birthday wish!!!!! Oh my Wee One.....you are quite the busy one...lol Very thoughtful of you to make a "special 18" birthday surprise for Chelsea.....so sweet :)

kathy and LAFD Bob

Chelsea,
Hi sweetie, wow 18 already! Glad to hear it was great and a Tweet from The Man made it even better, lucky you! Sorry I am a day late for your party.........but I brought a cake!
Hugs from Jersey,
Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service