Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL......I LOVE this Joy!!!!! You all are just too funny!!! I have enjoyed reading and looking at all the "photos" created by you very talented ladies!!!  Thanks for making me smile very BIG!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

They are good pictures, aren't they Kathy ????    Didn't want to say anything but they are mine for I was actually there and took them with one of those old instamatic cameras you used to get where the little poloroid photo used to shoot out the bottom a few seconds after taking but I do hope you really liked the canvas I showed you on the other picture and that you agree I have created the best likeness ever seen of MB in oils.....hope you do agree and especially too with the unique "27" in the brick work ......who could have planned that one ????????????? LOL  Just as a reminder here it is again..........

OMG ......who said I couldn't tell a story......write a book without any problem.......wonder if I have ??????????? lol.

Sylvia.     Your wee Scottish friend.

Lol Sylvia...the #27 is more than amazing for sure!!! Not a complete surprise though eh? :)  It is a brilliant photo....that is my Scot speak!!! lol Thanks again for your creativity my friend :))))) You made me smile again!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy Ashley and I want to wish you a very happy birthday. You are so lucky already as you have the best husband and son in the whole wide world. We love you and will see you on the 10th. Dad & ashley

Dear Kathy, happy belated birthday to you! Be happy, healthy and again,happy :)) All the best & kind regards - Nic

Thanks Nic.....I am usually the belated birthday wisher for I have a heck of a time keeping up with all this social media...lol I had a very nice birthday....thanks!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, I'm glad you had an awesome birthday&enjoy yourself November 10th. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thank you Tom and Ashley :) I couldn't agree with you more!!! Love my guys!!! Can't wait to have another great Bolton Adventure in Reno!! Are you ready Miss Ashley????? LOL We shall have a GREAT time for sure :))))) Give a big hug to Ashley for me and tell her to finish all her schoolwork!! ;) See you both soon!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy,  I too want to wish you a Happy belated birthday:)! I don't know how to make these pix 4 you...but they are all soooo nice:)! So I wish you many, many more!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary...thanks....I have NO idea how these ladies make these photos either!!!! I send my birthday wishes just as you do....just the facts ma'am...LOL They definitely are fun though aren't they?? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A Happy, Happy Birthday Debra and sorry a bit late on here, at least I got to FB a bit earlier, for I have been playing catch up most of the night as I lost internet all day till about 6 as start up wouldn't start.....at least got to see other little messages coming up on computer that I have never seen and thank goodness it was able to correct itself.  Hope you have had an absolutely wonderful day !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday to you Debra & celebrate it good with many more returns. Because of email problems I never got the message. Sorry I'm late. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service