Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Debra :) Hope you enjoy your day!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well Debra, If you didn't get a kick out of that pix. I did, it is so darned nice...See Sylvia this is what I mean, you come up with everything:)!

Happy Birthday Debra!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Very belated Birthday Wishes to you Kathy. Sorry to have missed your big day as I was briefly in hospital. Hope you had a great time and all the best for the next year and many more.

Love

Gail K. South Africa

Thanks Gail...but more importantly..how are you??? Hope all is well and getting better for you :) Take care!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A Happy, Happy Birthday Mary Lynn and I hope you have a terrific day filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY LYNN, AND HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS FILLED WITH SWEET MOMENTS AND LOTS OF BIRTHDAY SURPRISES.

HAVE A WONFERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

SINCERELY,

Kathy T. ;-)

Happy birthday to you Mary Lynn & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loveslife & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Mary Lynn, hope you're having a wonderful birthday, enjoying all the little things that make life sweet and are looking forward to a great year. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Happy Birthday to you Mary Lynn..Hope you had a great birthday!

Robin in MD:)

Happy Birthday Mary Lynn....enjoy your day :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A Happy, Happy Birthday Kerie and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course a little bit of Mr. Bolton too.............

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday Kerie, I hope your day is everything you want it to be and it's spent surrounded by love, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service