Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to you Meggie & celebrate it girl with many more returns. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Have a very Happy Birthday, Meggy, and wishing you a very joyful and fun filled birthday with your family and friends.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
Happy Birthday Meggy!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Happy Birthday Meggy!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Warm greetings from Holland,

Nicolette xx

A Happy, Happy Birthday Meggy and hope you have a wonderful day that is filled with magical FUN !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGGY!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

thanks gloria :)

thanks sylvia

:)

Happy Belated Birthday Meggy!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

thanks sylvie :) yall are great people keepin my mom busy lol....and nicolette howd u know my dog looks like snoopy lol

Hey Megster, thanks for popping in! I don't think your mom needs to fill her time, but I think she has a happy time here... :D So is that your 2nd dog that looks like Snoopy? :D I thought your mom told me the first one was another breed... In any case, I hope you've had a great day sweetie and thanks for popping in, take care Meggy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Good to see you out here, Meg even if it is for your birthday. :)))))) Happy birthday to you once again, girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service