Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You Robin Md!!! I did have a great day :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Sylvia.....and how GORGEOUS!! Especially the longer tresses...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday Kathy R.
Sandy in Ms xoxoxo

Thank you Sandy!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I hope you have had a Great Birthday Week so far:)! And I hope this new year for you is filled with lots & lots more of Michael Bolton adventures:)! Enjoy your Cake & Ice Cream:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary...thanks so much!! I am hoping for many more MB adventures as well!! Gotta get you one girl!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Want to wish Debra a very, very Happy Birthday for today......Happy Birthday Debra and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Debra

with love Marie

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Debra. Hope your day is filled with lots of sweet birthday surprises. :)).

Kathy T. :)

Happy birthday to you Debra & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Sorry this is late here, Belated Happy Birthday Debra. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Robin in MD:)

A Happy, Happy Birthday Kerie and I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service