Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear Sylvie and Robin, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes girls!! Returned home from my trip to London (RAH) The most amazing concert I have ever been to!  I am still on my little cloud Sylvie!! ;) What a beautiful venue and what a great atmosphere, MB was fantastic!! Thanks again girls for thinking of me! Big hugs, Nicolette xx

Hi again Nicolette, wish I had one of Joy's clouds from her collection just for you! XD It's sounds like your concert was everything you wanted it to be and the perfect birthday present from your family. :D I know you don't have much time to spend here and chat about it, but the important thing is that you had a great time. Good to read you here sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Happy Belated Birthday Nicolette!! So HAPPY you get to see MB at the RAH...Woohoo!! Here's to more Bolton concerts in your future!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you so much Kathy!! So great to see the photos of you (and your family) in Scotland with Sylvia, I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Big hugs, Nicolette xx

Happy Birthday Nicolette

with love Marie from Prague

Happy birthday to you, dear Nicollette!

And much health and happiness in the new year of age!

Petra (Germany)

Thank you Marie and Petra for the sweet birthday wishes and Marie thank you for the beautiful collage and Petra thank you for the lovely "cup cake cat" :)

Big hugs to both of you! Nicolette xx

Dear Sandy!

For your birthday I wish you all the best, above all, a lot of health!

And in your new year a Bolton-adventure!! Let celebrate you!!!

Petra (Germany)

Happy birthday Sandy! I hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled with love by your family. I wish you another MB concert coming your way soon! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thank you Sylvie. I did get spoiled by my husband by a wonderful birthday weekend trip to beach with a VIP package to a smashing rock concert.

Sandy in MS XOXO

Hey Sandy, glad to hear it sweetie. Wow, sounds like you picked a winner! :D  So who did you see? Just curious. Glad you popped in Sandy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I saw Soundtrack of Summer Tour with Don Felder, Styx,and foreigner. It was awesome. Got lots of merch with VIP package including a signed guitar from Foreigner and meet and greet with photo!!!!
Sandy in MS XOXO
STILL WAITING ON AN MB CONCERT!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service