Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Sandy.

Robin in MD :)

Thank you so much Robin.  I had a blast of a birthday weekend.

Sandy in MS XOXO

Happy Belated Birthday Sandy and here's to wishing you a MB concert soon!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oh! Sandy! Love Foreigner. Awesome you met them & others. I've seen them twice. Not to be off topic here but wow! I'm glad you had an awesome birthday present like that from your hubby. :))))))

Hey Sandy, ooh, pretty cool, especially the guitar! I had such a crush on Tommy Shaw from Styx way back when... :D I'm with you about waiting for a concert girl, take care Sandy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Bonjour Sandy :)

Again, happy birthday and I haven't forgotten! we don't forget another Gemini lol Ha! I wish you the best for your new year birthday and especially Have fun! Full concert + concerts Michael Bolton, and retweet tweet of :))))))))))))) Be happy !! I chose this photo for a wonderful SmileTa-Da :))) xo

A nouveau, joyeux anniversaire et je n'ai pas oublié !  on n'oublie pas un autre gémeau lol Ha! Je te souhaite le meilleur pour ta nouvelle année anniversaire et surtout amuse-toi ! Plein de concerts + concerts Michael Bolton, de twitt et retweet :))))))))))))) Sois heureuse J'ai choisi cette photo pour un merveilleux Ta-Da sourire

Thank you so much Katia. I had a wonderful birthday weekend. The only thing missing was an MB concert. Maybe later in the year!!!!
Sandy in MS XOXOXO

Hi Sandy, I hope you're doing well? I'm so sorry I missed your birthday so here is my belated birthday wish ;)

Take care, big hugs, Nicolette xx

Thank you Nicolette and belated happy birthday to you. I had a great birthday weekend with a VIP package to a rock concert and stay at beach.  i am just know getting back on computer to catch up. Hope your day was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy in MS XOXO

Thank you so much Petra. I had an awesome Birthday Weekend with a wonderful present from my husband. VIP package to rock concert in Orange Beach, AL.

Sandy in MS XOXO

Nicolette,

Belated birthday wishes my friend! So glad you saw MB and are still up on that cloud 9!! Sorry I have not been on here giving everyone clouds lately. 

Busy working & being a grandmother! I hate to miss birthdays, so I do try to check in here when I can. Here's a double for you, a birthday wish & a cloud for you! Hugs XX

Joy ;)

NJ

Nicolette....I am sorry I missed sending you a birthday wish yesterday....I was with my grandson celebrating his :)

So for you sweetie......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICOLETTE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)). I send you hearts full of birthday wishes today, my friend....

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥★♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service