Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday Patience and that following year proves to be the best one yet !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I want to wish my friend Patience and fellow Canadian a wonderful and very special birthday! I wish you joy, much love and health and plenty of happy surprises! :D Ttake good care sweetie and God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Thank you so much my sweet Mon Amie Sylvie. I hope I got that French right. Lol. I really appreciate your wishes and for adding me to the birthday list. How is your grand daughter doing? Kiss her for me. Thanks again my friend. Much love. Hugggs.

Patience

Bonjour Patience, mais oui! Lol My pleasure sweetie, don’t mention it. Well, I “saw” my granddaughter last week and she’s doing great, gaining weight and just being her sweet self. No problem:  I kiss her for everyone... XD Take care my friend and hope you’ve had a great day. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I am glad she is doing well. I had a blast. My daughter took me to buffet where there is live cooking. It was fantastic. But I eat too much and now I can't sleep. Lol. Hugs my friend.

Patience

Hi again Patience, heehee I know what you mean: the restaurant I went to had plates for 2! :D I'd had a busy day though and not even a double espresso kept me from sleeping... XD What a sweet daughter, good for you. Thanks for sharing Patience, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

OMG Sylvia, thanks a lot for your birthday wishes. I absolutely love that birthday card with the face of my one and only MB. I will treasure it. Thanks again and have a great day. Much love and hugs.

Patience

Happy birthday to you Patience & celebrate it good with many more returns. I know I can't do the imodicons, pictures & so forth but @ least I can send a birthday wish.

Thank you very Robin for your birthday wishes. I am happy for thinking about me. I don't know how to do the fancy picture cards too. Trust me, it's the thought that matters. Thanks again. Much love and hugs.

Patience

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATIENCE!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY

GLORIA

Thank you Gloria. That cake look so yummy I could taste it. lol. Thanks again. Much love. Hugs.

Patience
Happy birthday Mariu lolllett. I wish you good health, long life and prosperity. May you enjoy many more birthdays ahead. Enjoy the day. Much love. Hugs.

Patience

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service