Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhh.....this is adorable, Nicolette. Thank you so very much. Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

My dear Kathy, I wish you the most wonderful and special day, celebrate life and inhale the good vibes coming your way. I hope you get the promise of a Michael concert soon and hope you take the time to treat yourself to a generous helping of ear-candy! :D  I wish you a happy Easter too sweetie, take good care and God bless. Big warm bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxxxxxx

Bonjour Kathryn

I wish a fabulous Happy Birthday Sending of Bunches of Hugs + smiles + tenderness all the best for u

Bisous Bisous

Thank you dear, Katia, this looks delicious ;). Big Hugs,

Thank you Sylvie for the sweet wishes. I hope for that Michael concert soon too ;). Happy Easter to you too !!. Big Hugs,

I want to come out here & wish everyone here, Kathy, Sylvia, & anyone whom I may have missed a happy birthday to you always & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Thank you, Robin R. I am going to a concert tonight....extending the birthday fun a little ;). No it is not MB....I wish that rascal would get to Tulsa though. THANKS AGAIN :).

Hugs,

I am smiling big, Sylvia.. Thank you so much and I will try to live up to that birthday message from you and MB today. You know how much I adore your ladies creative collages too and this is beautiful.....I love that smile and cute grin. Thanks Wee One. Big Hugs,

Happy birthday Kathy. May all your dreams and wishes come true today and always. Happy Easter to you and your family. God bless. Much Love.

Patience
Thank you Patience and a Very Happy Easter to you too dear :). Hugs and love back to you.

Hello my dear Kathy,

I wish you a wonderful birthday,  a great day, lots of MB concerts and unforgettable moments.

That all your dreams come true.

Big hugs and kisses <3 

Thank you Dear Francoise for your sweet birthday wises and the lovely flower.. Big Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service