Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday to any I have missed, haven't been on for quite a while I know. Got to some of you on Facebook, so I don't feel to guilty!

Belated wishes to Nicolette, Sandy and anyone else!!

Hugs,

Joy ;)

NJ

Dear Nicolette,

Belated wishes to you!! I am sorry to have missed your day, I hope it was wonderful.

Hugs from NJ!!

Joy XX

Thank you Joy for the birthday wishes!

Take care, hugs Nicolette xx

Sandy, 

Also a Big Belated Bolton Birthday wish for you! Hope it was great!!

Joy ;)

NJ

Thank you, Joy. It was great (except the getting older part) LOL.. Love the birdie.

Sandy

Happy Birthday !

my wish from Prague

Popping on here today to say, first of all, belated Happy Birthday to Rocio from Spain for 28th....Happy Birthday and then to wish 3 people Happy Birthday for today and they are Audrey Quinn, Carol Black and Leesa Gordon Gamble.   

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you ALL.....Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Bonjour Leesa :)

Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday !! Giant Hugs xo

Bonjour Audrey :)

Full of smiles + joy + Hugs + tenderness for your Birthday xo

happy Birthday Audrey

happy Birthday Leesa

Popping on to wish Joan a Happy, Happy Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you .. Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service