Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very happy birthday to you Robin and a very happy birthday to you too Leonarda: I hope you both have a very special day and can take the time for a bit of Michael feel-good and no calories ear-candy with your birthday cakes! :D Take good care and warm hugs to both of you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

P.S.: Best of luck to your dad and sending positive thoughts your way Robin. :D

Robin, Good luck to your Dad on his surgery. My prayers are with him for a speedy recovery. Much love.

Patience
Thanks ladies. Dad came thru surgery OK. Just waiting now to see him. Thanks again for all the good wishes.

Robin in MD :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Robin . Speedy recovery to your dad. 

Giants kisses <3

Thanks again, so far so good for my dad so that is my birthday present! :)

Bonjour Robin,

Wishing your dad a speedy recovery Robin and hope not too long till he's back home !!! :)  Only a few days now and you can really celebrate this birthday with MB and hope thought of concert is helping to lift your spirits.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. We hope dad comes home tomorrow. Yes seeing MB is the best present ever!! Thanks for your good thoughts.

Thanks Katia for the lovely post. We have peonies like this. Beautiful! !

Happy Birthday Robin and wishing your dad a speedy recovery.

Hugs =D

Helena from Singapore

Happy birthday to you Robin & celebrate it good with many more returns girl. I know I'm late but we've been talking. :)

Happy belated birthday Robin! I wish your Dad a speedy recovery!

Take care, hugs,

Nicolette xxAfbeeldingsresultaat voor belated birthday

Coucou Katia ,

Je te souhaite une journée exceptionnelle, plein d'amour et une bonne santé pour toute l'année .

Je ne suis pas très douée pour les montages photos Lol !! Gros bisous :) <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service