Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Jan Hope you had A great day! So sorry I missed it I have has crazy days with no time on the computer!
Love Eileen xoxo
Hi,
Just like to take the time to thank everyone for my birthday wishes on Oct. 19th. You are all the sweetest kindest people I am glad to have had the pleasure "meeting". And a big Happy Birthday to all the October babies out there!!!

Love from Texas - Sylvia
Hello Catherine, HAPPY BIRTHDAY in late, sorry, but i'm here !! Have a fabulous day.... I kiss you tenderly !! Byd BD
Debra I loved to wish you the very best.Have a great day!
Love Dianna xxx

Sending you sincerest Happy Birthday wishes Debs and the hugest hugs ever!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Love Jennifer XXXXXX
aww Thank you Jennifer for my birthday wishes.

Love Deb xxx
aww Thank you so much Dianna. Love the picture!!
Had some lovely gifts already and my daughter got me a card with Michael on the front :)
Going out for a family meal later.
Thanks again.

Love Deb xxx
Happy birthday Deb.Hope you have a lovely day.xx
Thanks so much Sharon :) xx

Love Deb xxx
aww Thank you Juliet.
Hope you have managed to get away!!
Have the best time on your trip and Good Luck with your races.
Safe travels.

Love Deb xxx
Hi Deb, I’m not sure which day is your birthday, but I hope you’ve had or will be having a wonderful day! Wow, your daughter knew what you had on your wish list and she delivered, lucky you! lol My husband told me that last year, he saw a mother’s day card that played “Love is a wonderful thing” but sadly, they were all out, I wonder why… :D Have a great birthday Debra, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
My birthday is today (29th October) Sylvie. Thank you so much for the birthday message.
aww maybe your husband can find the same card next time round, sounds a fab card and very popular!! :)
Thanks again Sylvie.

Love Deb xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service