Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to you Janniche & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Also, I know she won't see this but Happy birthday to dear Kelly Levesque on the 21st of March & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Happy Birthday Kathryn, have a amazing days

with love Marie

Happy birthday to Kathy from Tulsa & celebrate it girl with many more returns.

coucou :) Bonjour Kathryn,

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday Kathryn

my Tenderness

Bisous

Katia

Sweet Katia.....thank you !! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Thank you much Robin R. :) Hugs,

A very happy birthday to my friend Kathy T, I hope you have a very special day sweetie, warmest wishes from my heart, miss you girl. Take care. Big warm bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxxxx

Thank you Sylvie and we will talk soon, sweetie. Hugs,

Thank you very much Marie and this is beautiful....you collage ladies are so very talented. Hugs,

Happy Birthday Kathy T. I wish you love, peace, great health, and happiness. And may all that you wish for yourself come true. Enjoy the day. Hugs. One Love.

Patience
Thank you so very much Patience !! :). Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service