Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birtday Dianna,

have a amazing time.

Your friend Marie

Hi. I want to come out here & wish everyone in June a happy birthday & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Hi Mary and popping on to wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful day and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you.....Happy Birthday !!! :)

Special birthday wish from Michael ..........

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thank You very much "Wee One"....I love that card! My Birthday has been very Nice! Of course you know I celebrate the Whole Week, lol! But today my Meggy brought me a cake, still haven't had a piece yet, but soon, very soon....:)! We went to the BINGO, and as fate would have it, I bingo'd on the last game! It was for $500....and 2 others had to share with me, but just to WIN was the Ice Cream for the Cake...ha-ha!

Still 58!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

So glad you had a super time Mary and just a pity you didn't get that house/game all to yourself but still, something is better than nothing !!! lol   Enjoy your week long birthday....maybe I should have made up a card for each day for you for the week.  In case you haven't seen here is very, very latest pic Mr. Bolton has shared with us of himself and I've decorated it a little just for you ....hope you like and enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Thank You Sylvia:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hiya Mary, sorry I'm late because I've been off-line for a few days, but a belated very happy birthweek to you girl! lol I hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be and I wish you to get at least the promise of a Michael concert soon. Take good care Mary Lou and have a piece of cake on me... :D Big bear hugs to you sweetie, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi there Sylvie, & Thank You for the Birthday wishes! I will be in touch soon, I promise!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Happy Birthday Meggy,

have a wonderful time

my wish by heart,

Youur friend Marie

Happy Birthday to all the July babies ...

Popping on to wish Diane McKane a very, very Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day Diane and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you.....Happy Birthday !!! :)

Hope you don't mind Diane if I pinch your post to say it was Janis Liebhart's and Holly's (Michael's daughter) birthday's yesterday so Happy Birthday to both of them on here.....Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you very much, Sylvia! I am having a great day and your birthday wishes and cake has made it even more special! I love a cake with no calories!

Thanks again!

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service