Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to all of those birthdays I've missed this month. Celebrate it good with many more returns, especially Orrin. :)

Hi everyone, I know she's very busy these days and may not have time to post or even lurk, but I want to underline my friend Amie Angeli's birthday, today the 27th. Have a very special birthday Amie and may this be the start of a healthy, productive and successful year for you. Take care and God bless.  Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Wishing Amie a wonderful, wonderful birthday and hope it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you Amie ..... Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy Birthday to all . Sorry I don't post very often . So busy at work but All the best wishes for the birthday girls and guys . Love, Usha

Happy Birthday Amie

Hi everyone, I want to come in and first wish a belated happy birthday to my lurker friend Shannon, who's birthday it was yesterday. I hope you've had a wonderful day Shannon! Second, I want to wish my friend Anna a very special birthday, filled with happy surprises and here comes one I found recently:

I wish you also a great celebration of life, not of numbers. :D Take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Firstly Sylvie can I say a huge THANK YOU for that video....oh WOW that was great and great seeing Adam too, lovely one !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia, you're very welcome! I found the video by accident a couple of weeks ago, searching for Michael stuff. Enjoy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday to you, too, Sylvie! I hope you have a fantastic day and are able to share it with friends & family!

Thank you for the link! I love it! I'm sharing it on Facebook as I type!

Hugs, Anna

Hi again Anna, you're very welcome sweetie: I thought you'd like it! :D Thanks for your good wishes and the thought Anna, have a great day. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Happy Birthday dear Sylvie

all the best toYouuuu

wish You Marie

https://youtu.be/HDqsM2ZPT2g

Hi Marie, I'm just catching up here, but I want to thank you for your sweet thought, for thinking of me and this wonderful song I never get tired of! :D Take good care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service