Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Sylvia,

Thank you so much! I still catch you over on FB, but much appreciate still being remembered here too!

Hugs XX

Joy

NJ

I wish You Happy Birthday  !

Hey Joy, Happy Birthday to you Joy & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the birthday wish! Hope all is well with you, I'm pretty good but very busy. If you read above in Sylive B's

reply from me. But I'm ok, it's just hard to get extra things done like going online a lot. Hope you get to see MB this year!

Hugs xx

Joy

NJ

Oh my Marie!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is just amazing, I LOVE IT! 

You are the best!

Hugs xoxo

Joy

NJ

Know she doesn't come on here but still going to wish Taryn, Michael's youngest daughter, a wonderful, wonderful birthday for today .... Happy Birthday Taryn !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy Birthday Taryn !

Cool . Taryn is so lovely .

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes here and on facebook.  I didn't get a notice from here fro some reason so just checking this thread!!  Thanks again!  Gail

Wishing Bernadette a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year  ..... Heureux, heureux anniversaire Bernadette !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Je veux souhaiter un très joyeux anniversaire à mon amie Bernadette : je te souhaite de la joie, beaucoup de plaisir et que tes rêves se réalisent. Arrose tout ça d’une bonne dose de musique de Michael pour rendre la journée parfaite! :D Prends soin de toi, bisous et câlins, sincèrement, ta « grande soeur » Sylvie :D

I want to wish a very happy birthday to my friend Bernadette: I wish you joy, lots of fun and that your dreams come true. Sprinkle all that with a good dose of Michael’s music to make it a perfect day! :D Take good care. Kisses and hugs, sincerely, your “big sister” Sylvie :D

Happy Birthday Bernadette,

have a wonderful Your Day

with regards

Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service