Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very happy birthday to you Mary Lynn, wishing you a special day being spoiled by family and friends and at least the promise of a Michael concert in your area soon. :D Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Mary Lynn,

have a amazing Your Day

with regards Marie

Happy birthday Mary Lynn. Many blessings to you today and always. Enjoy the day. Much love.

Patience

Wishing Kerie a wonderful, wonderful Happy Birthday and hope it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you.......Happy Birthday Kerie !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

A very happy birthday to you Kerie! Wishing you a wonderful day and all your heart desires. I also want to wish you a Michael concert your way soon so we can enjoy another one of your great reviews. :D Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone, I want to wish a very happy birthday to Silvy from Switzerland today the 20th. A very happy birthday to you Silvy and I hope all your dreams come true sweetie, take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada  :D

Hi everyone, well it seems we only have lurkers birthdays for the rest of the year. Today, December  5, I want to underline Meggy (Mary's daughter)'s birthday. Happy birthdeay Meggy, I hope it's a very special day and I wish you and your mom the promise of the shared memory of a Michael concert soon! Take goodcare. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday to you meggy though only lurking, & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Hi everyone,  I just wanted to underline the birthday of my friend Ray, though sorry it's belated: his birthday was 2 days ago. I hope you've had a great day Ray and that you do peek in here once in a while. I'd like to take the opportunity to wish us all, pardon the "Star Wars" pun, but a New Hope for the New Year, that it's a happy and joyous one. I know many of us will be eagerly waiting for that ball to drop and mark the end of 2016, me included. Sending best wishes and warm hugs to everyone, take good care and God bless. sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Hi everyone, I've just realised today that the birthday thread is the longest running thread on this site! Other threads have had different incarnations, like the tour thread, but this one has been running from the beginning. Now I know more people connect on Facebook for birthdays and more people lurk here instead of posting, but I wanted to bring this into 2017, so here I go. I have to say it was much easier when Sylvia would remind us of birthdays and most people would follow along... XD In any case, although they're mostly lurkers, I want to underline Helen Anderson's birthday that was yesterday and Audrey Clark's birthday which is tomorrow. I hope you've both started the new year the best way possible and that you will have had your favorite way of spending your special day. Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Happy Birthday to both Audry & Helen. Girls, celebrate your birthdays good with many more returns.

Hi Sylvia, you don't need to explain yourself to me and certainly no need to apologize, especially since I was the lazy one relying on you... XD BTW, that's pretty cool you can send an E-card straight through FB. Take care Sylvia and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service