Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy from Tulsa. Happy Birthday to you & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Popping on to wish a belated birthday for yesterday to PILAR ..... Happy Birthday Pilar and hope you had a wonderful, wonderful day.

.....also taking opportunity to wish Cristina67 a Happy Birthday for today.....Happy Birthday Cristina and hope you have a super, super day !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I would also like to wish a belated "Feliz compleanos" to Pilar and I'll bet that the news of a potential Michael concert in Spain was the best birthday present yet! Have a wonderful birthday Cristina and I do wish you that Michael extends his tour to Italy also! Take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday to you Pilar though late but celebrate it good with many more returns & should you be seeing Michael in Spain, you go girl.

grazie infinite per gli auguri  a sylvia e a sylvie e a tutti gli amici del forum .un abbraccio dall italia

Wow, my Italian must be improving: I understand everything Cristina wrote! :D She said: “Infinite thanks for the wishes Sylvia and Sylvie and to all friends on the forum. A hug from Italy.”Un abbraccio per te Cristina and you're welcome! :D Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone, I really don't want to be late for this one, so I'll post tonight for Robin R's birthday tomorrow. A very happy birthday to you my dear Robin. I wish you much health, all the happiness in the world, many Michael concerts and many more happy returns sweetie. Have a very special day my dear friend. Take good care and God bless. Big tight MG hugs, sincerely, your Bolton sister Sylvie xxxxx

Thanks Sylvie. So far; so good. My health is good. That's the first & foremost. :) Went out with my sister, her hubby, & one of my neighbors (friend) & it was awesome. Ate too much but wait, it's my birthday. LOL0

Happy. Birthday Robin and Pilar . Many blessings to you both . And many more MB concerts. All the best , Usha , Mississauga, Ontario.

Happy Birthday to all the April babies.

Happy Birthday Robin,

have a wonderful time                                                                                                                                                           

Want to add a belated birthday greeting to you Robin and hope you had a wonderful day and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you...... Happy Birthday !!!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Dear Sylvia,

happy, happy Birthday. I wish you all the best, a lot of health and many fun.

Thanks so much for all you do for us fans.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service