Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well that makes THREE of us Sylvie!!!!!! You weren't telling any stories...just missing one of your babies!!!! :)))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

They are so adorable congratulations

Thank you! My day was good :)

Ahahaha, i don't need expensive things :P

Celebrating twice might be fun, but it might wear off by the time it comes around the next year, no?

OMG Janniche you have got me ROFL again - a conception day - OMG I love it !!! LOL.   Can I ask you, have you asked your mum yet and more importantly did you get an answer or just a certain look !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

As long as no more conceptions are taking place....sleep away ladies...!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You are simply too .....Sassy Janniche!!!!!!! We old folk will just "tolerate" your young punk ways!!! LOL Enjoy the weather, your ice cream, Michael and your book!!!!! The life of a "young punk" sounds mighty fine!!! Maybe it is because you are living in an "OLD" persons house that allows you to luxuriate your days away!!!! LOL LOL LOL  Now you know I am simply teasing you Miss Sassy!!! I am too old to run away fast enough!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

All I can say to that is ROFL and it is like a double act between the two of you - the Janniche and Kathy Show forget Regis & Kelly !! :)   You are a breath of fresh air Janniche but listen "young" lady you wait till you get to be as old as us and you think back to this day and then you will say; "oh, what did I say that to them for - they weren't "past it" at all !"   !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You better put Janniche first Sylvia for she is sooooooooooooo much younger!!!!! LOL I will be second since I will just eventually die off from OLD age and my name can simply just fall off the marquee as well!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Do ya think Janniche??????????????????????????? This is beyond Sassy........you are now grounded!!!! Just FYI.....I am retired and I also have "the" life style!!!!! LOL LOL  Oh my...what is your phone # girl? I need to chat with your mom ASAP!!!!!!!!!! LOL  Shame on you!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

If you are some bratty kid living in your own bubble I don't care cause I love you - what a sense of humour and smart too for you to realize that is exactly what is wrong with us - jealousy !! LOL.  We remember well when there was a bank manager living at home plus a cook, cleaner, shoulder to cry on - oh boy, those were the good days !!!! :)   You stay in them for as long as you can before someone susses out what you are up to !! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

If you are some bratty kid living in your own bubble I don't care cause I love you - what a sense of humour and smart too for you to realize what is wrong with us - jealousy !!! LOL.   We remember well when there was a bank manager living at home plus a cook, cleaner, shoulder to cry on - oh boy, those were the good days !!! :)  You stay in them for as long as you can and enjoy before someone susses out what you are up to !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Eileen Parr I truthfully hope you have a wonderful day

Eileen's birthday is the 18th

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service