Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie.....my Nutty Friend.....hope you have a Groovy Birthday and many more!!!!

Anna....hope you have a wonderful birthday too!!!

Hugs,

Helena...xx...

Hey Kathy and Helena, thank you very much for the birthday wishes: funny I’d never noticed before how I collect noms de plumes like Sylvia… :D What can I say Kathy? In a way, getting married on my birthday saves him one date to remember! :D Although I have to say I certainly can’t complain and hubby is the best for special occasions and sweet attentions. Take care and thanks again very much girls, I appreciate it. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie,
Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!
You are the best...
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

A Happy, Happy Birthday to you Anna and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun and laughter and a little bit of these two special people in your life :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

A Happy, Happy Birthday to you Sylvie and also a Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary and I obviously hope too that you and Marcel's day is filled with nothing but fun and laughter:-

Have sent you a little picture of blue and yellow pansies and although they don't have definitive smiling faces, as they are self coloured, I send you all the little smiling faces that pansies can contain !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Oh Sylvie....didn't know it was your anniversary too!!!  So have a great anniversary with your hubby too!!!!

Hugs, Helena...xx...

Hi Helena, I did sweetie, thanks for your good wishes, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Have a wonderful Birthday Sylvie! Hope all is well with you! Love Eileen

Hi Joy, Sylvia and Eileen, thank you so very much for the warm birthday wishes! Now Joy, you must hop over to read Kathy’s Vegas review on the tour thread, it’ll knock you over! Sylvia, thank you for the flowers, the description and the smiles! And Eileen, so good to see you again here! When I read you’d posted here, I was sure it would be for Shannon’s birthday but you must have wished her a happy birthday in person! :D Thank you so much for the sweet attention girls. Big bear hugs to you all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Happy Birthday Anna and Sylvie both!! Enjoy your day!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin, I did have a great day! If I weren't on the computer getting sweet wishes from everyone, I was on the phone with more good wishes and had a fun supper out in the middle of the week and heard from my 2 daughters. Aside from an MB concert, who could ask for anything more? :D Thanks again Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sweet comment Solver....I will send you payment for all the good review PR!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service