Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Popping on to wish everyone who had a birthday yesterday the hope that it was a magical one and to wish Tina and Isa an equally magical one for today.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY everyone !!!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I also want to wish Tina a very happy birthday, in hopes that she's still keeping an eye on the site. I hope you have a very special day Tina, doing the things you love. Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Just popping on here to wish Orrin Bolton a Happy Birthday for today even though he won't see because he doesn't come on here still wanted to recognise his DAY and wish him a GREAT one ...... Happy Birthday Orrin !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for acknowledging Orrin's birthday Sylvia. I had technical difficulties and couldn't post, though I did have time to send him a message directly. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone, I'm not sure she'll have the leasure to look in, but I want to wish my friend Amie Angeli the happiest of birthdays! I know you'll find a way to make it special and want to wish you best success in your future endeavours. Bonne chance ma chère! Take good care. Câlins, sincèrement, ton amie Sylvie xxx

Happy Birthday, Sylvie! How lovely to share this special day with you!

Anna (in MO)

Happy Birthday Sylvie . Many blessings your way. Peace and Love, Usha

Thank you very much Usha, nice to read you on here! This forum is one of the greatest blessings to me  Usha and I am blessed, thank you. Take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

You're very welcome. Happy to be on here , you guys are all so full of love .

Hey Anna, I beat you to E-mail, but you beat me here! lol Happy birthday to you too sweetie!  I had a day beyond expectations and my cup runneth over. It's great to share a birthday with you too. :D Take good care Anna. Big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Happy Birthday Sylvie,

have a amazing time

with love Marie

Bonjour ma Sylvie

je te souhaite un merveilleux et joyeux anniversaire

énormes bisous

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service