Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Juliet

Here's wishing you the very best for your special day

Love Dianna xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIET!  HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Happy Birthday Juliet

Robin in MD :)

Happy Birthday Juliet :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Juliet

Happy Birthday !! I hope you had a wonderful one.

All the best.

Take care

Mariu

I cant see where my Birthday message to you went Juliet? I'm certain I posted it here?

I know you had a lovely birthday sweetie (sweaty in this heat or if you've been running?) and  I send you all of my wishes for you!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Love Jennifer XX

Juliet, what kind of an injury did you have? Ouch. I used to love to run but now with my asthma, it has slowed me down. I'm not a runner like you are but try to get well from the injury there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USa I know this is the wrong spot but you mentioned it.

A Happy, Happy Birthday Mary - I hope your day is filled with nothing but FUN, FUN and then more FUN !! :)

I am sure Joy won't mind me sharing her birthday card to me with you Mary as long as you make sure you have a wonderful BB - Bolton Birthday !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

To one of the sweetest and devoted moms and campaigner extraordinaire: happy happy birthday Mary (M&M’s)! I hope it’s everything you’d want a birthday to be and that you can spend it in your favorite way: listening to “Gems” with Meggy! Take care sweetie. Big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Hey Mary, Happy birthday to you girlfriend&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Meg is on her way over, and my Mom just got here...Thanks for the nicest picture  of Michael:)!

I promise to take good care of it!!!

Mary (Megs' mom)!

HI MARY!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service