Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Mary! Hope you have a nice day!

Robin in MD :)

Mary here's to you having a wonderful day full of Love

Love Dianna xxx

Sylvia,

It's fine-share with anyone you want, the more the merrier!

Joy

Hi, Mary

Hope you have a great day.  Happy Birthday !!!

Take care

Mariu

Thank you All for the nice Birthday Wishes:)! I had a very nice Birthday...I got alot of nice things, A new CD "Bob Segar) greatest hits! My hubby got that for me,along with having my AC fixed in my vehicle (SUV)!!! Meg got me a Beautiful Angel of a Mother & baby it reads" Mother" and instead of snow, it has lil hearts when you turn it upside down! It plays Mozart's Lullaby! And she had it inscribed "Happy Birthday" Love, Meghan! And then I got all teary eyed of course, especially when I read her card....Then my mom brought me a Book (Nora Roberts) I can't wait to get started on reading it! And since I love to go to the Bingo on my Birthday, she gave me some Pull-Tab cash! We went and had Fun, but we didn't Win:( But I had a great Birthday, now I'm going to have some dessert!

Thanks Again!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary,
I am a bit late here, but wishing you a Happy Birthday !!
Luv,
Joy
from the Jersey Shore
Happy Birthday - M&M's

Oh Mary,

I just had to send you this I just found!!!!!!!

Who do you wish would pop out of your cake??????????

Happy Birthday Mary!

Joy

Joy, you are a Naughty girl, you know I am married...but OMG this is so Funny....I'll show Meg. later:)!

Thanks, Mary (M&M's)!

I know, it's just so funny I couldn't resist! 

Such a bad "photo shop" job, which makes it even funnier!

Joy

Those M&M's sure do get around:)! LOL! Sylvie sent me a commercial that had Michael singing in it! It's  soooo cute!

You all really know your M&M's:)!

Thanks Again!

Mary (M&M's)!

Glad you had a great day Mary and don't tell me you are a Nora Roberts fan too - just about finished "The Search" and Michael's other name is "Roarke" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh yeah, I like her books, especially the Trilogies...:)! The tiltle of the book my mom got me is: Perfect Harmony, and it sounds really good!

Have you ever read any of Karen Robards books?

Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)!

PS...What do you mean his other name is "Roarke"? Need more info...please

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service