Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nora Robert's writing as J.D. Robb - Lt. Eve Dallas and husband Roarke (Property Magnate)  the Murder series books - I always see Michael as her heroes !!! LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Mary....Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Hugs,

Helena..xx..

Thanks again to All of you....You al lmade me laugh, and I really enjoyed a Great Birthday!

Mary (M&M's)!

I must say Happy Birthday to Michael's daughter "Holly".....it;s nice to know I share the same Birthday month with 2 of his girls!

Happy Birthday Holly:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Yes indeed Mary what a lovely thought and I will say Happy Birthday to Holly as well and also today is Janis Liebhart's birthday - she is an old band member of Michael's and I am friends with her over in FB so that is how I know it is her birthday - happy birthday again Janis !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi all, I’d love to chime in my own birthday wishes to Holly Bolotin who I’ve met in  ’02 and was an absolute doll and to Janis Liebhart, a FORMER band member who just might be the nicest person ever! I hope they both have a wonderful and special day filled with love and celebration of life. Take care all and big hugs to Holly and Janis, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I hear you Sylvie when it comes to Holly&Janis. I met them both as well. happy birthday to you girls&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I also would like to wish Holly and Janis a wonderful birthday today!!!!! It is also my sister-in-laws BD!!!!! I need to visit Janis also and wish her a great BD :) Off to do so........

Kathy and LAFD Bob

May all the best in life be for you both Holly Bolotin and of cause the lovely Janis Liebhart

Love Dianna xxx

Louise Mapp

Hope you have a wonderful day

Louise's Birthday is the 13th July

Love Dianna xxx

OMG, Louise's birthday is on the 13th? She lives in the u.K. doesn't she? Well, hope our birthday wishes are not too late... A very happy birthday Louise, I hope it's been a wonderful day for you and hope you English girls get news of a new tour your way soon! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Happy birthday to all who celebrate in July&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Louise's birthday's the same day as mom's was 7/13. I have 2 brothers--theirs are the 9th&16th--I mean were.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service