Starting this thread so there is somewhere everyone can come and leave a birthday greeting for Michael for his 62nd birthday which is on 26th February.

Have spoken to Gail and she has given okay as well as saying she will make sure this is sent to Michael in plenty of time for his birthday. We have agreed to make the closing date for greetings 24th February at midnight EST. 

Please feel free to leave your own personal greeting to Michael in whatever shape, or form, you want, as long as it is respectful, clean and not too long.

Should also like to make a suggestion that, if anyone is thinking they would like to send a gift to Michael for his birthday why not consider making a donation to his beloved Michael Bolton Charities and here are details concerning exactly how to do that as well as showing Gail's message after contacting Andrena, at MBC, on our behalf........

Gail's post, after contacting Andrena at MBC on our behalf, with regard to making donations to MBC in honour of Michael's birthday.

"I have heard back from Andrena at MBC. She said absolutely send your donations for MB's birthday and she will keep track of them so he knows the total that came in for his birthday from his fans. IF you want to send a donation or a card as well as your wishes here, you can send it to:

Michael Bolton

C/O Michael Bolton Charities

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

Please write in the card or a little note that the donation is to honor Michael's Birthday."

You can donate to MBC on-line at http://michaelboltoncharities.com/index.php/about-us/mission and please mark your donation as being in honour of Michael's 62nd Birthday....thanks !! :)

Thought would put a few little starters here to make it look birthday like and get us in the mood for a party !!! lol

Top photo on mug Michael was 19 at time but hope you'll give me that one !!! lol

For Sylvie and Robin and anyone else popping on who has visual problems, pictures I have put in are first one is a montage of five birthday greetings and I have placed balloons all over it to give colour and little bit of added stuff and I have put on it at the top, in green scroll writing: "Happy Birthday" and then down below first two pics in montage in the same green and scroll writing: "Michael !!!"  The pictures in the montage are: 1st one says "62, and aged to perfection" with a bottle and two glasses in the centre of the words and that lies to the right and then over to left is 2nd one which says: "It took 62 years to get this awesome!"  On bottom line which contains three pictures with the first of those being of a  badge and it says on it: "62" and then below that: "cleverly disguised as a responsible adult". The 2nd picture is of a golfer on a green standing pointing at a hole which has a golf ball balanced on the rim and the flag is in the hole and it shows hole #7 (appropriateness of that I couldn't resist) and above golfer are the words: "May the course be with you" and last picture shows on right hand side a bucket of popcorn with 2 tickets showing "adult one" and then to left hand side it says: "Just think, now you're one step closer to the senior citizen discount at the movies".  Second picture I have put in is of a mug which says on it: "!'m 18....with 62 years experience !" and I have placed two pictures of Michael on it with one above words being an "oldie" when he is 19 and other one below words taken last week when he was in Shanghai having his cup of tea and I have put a circular fancy abstract border round it  which contains in the left hand bottom corner a large turquoise daisy like flower.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 6558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wishing you a Very, Very Happy Birthday, MB, and I hope you enjoy every special and precious moment you can celebrating and having fun.

Kathy T. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND HOPING THIS IS THE YEAR THAT YOUR DEEPEST HOPES AND WISHES COME TRUE
LOVE ALWAYS,
CARA
I will send a donation as I did last year!! Have a great birthday Michael!! All my love to you!!

Michael, you are the best, you deserve nothing less than the best, and I wish you, nothing but the best and more.  Happy Birthday, to all who love you, (including fans)  It is the VERY BEST day, of the year!

Lots of Love,

MaryLynn

Michael, I wish you a wonderful 62nd birthday and many more to come.  You give us so much with your music all year long I want to wish you a great birthday with family and friends.  You sure don't look or rock out like someone in their 60's MB!  I hope you like this pic of you doing just that from Bethlehem, PA last year.  Keep on rockin MB!!  See ya on the road!!!

With Love and Support Always,

Robin S. in Maryland :)

Hi Michael

B.U.O.N. C.O.M.P.L.E.A.N.N.O

hope to see you soon in Switzerland!

love Silvy xxx

Happy, Happy Birthday Michael !!! :)   Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day and if not physically spending with those you hold dear in your heart, hope you still get chance to reach out and touch them today.  Hope too today proves to be the start of an absolutely fantastic year for you....one of the best yet !!! :)

Hope also, this might prove to be the year, you get your second one of these...............

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

I wish you
The fact that your wishes will come true.
That you stay healthy every day.
That your hopes never die,
whatever may happen.
That you stay young when you're getting old.
That you never overstretched.
The fact that you can find new goals,
if you also feel disappointment.
You see that light in the dark
and a fire if you are cold.
That you never missing a good friend
and the loneliness haunts you.
That every day is a start,
and that you remain as you are.

Love Marianne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!

Wishing you a day that's filled with fun and excitement, with your family and friends. Today is your birthday and you turned sixty something lol, but remember 60's is the new 50's. Whatever you choose to do have a blast and enjoy!!

Ann x

Happy Birthday Michael. I hope you have a truly enjoyable day and get to spend time with your lovely family. Sending very special birthday wishes to a very special person for good health and happiness in everything you do.

Lots of love and hugs

Sandra (UK) XXXX

Very Happy Birthday MichaelI hope all your wishes come truewith your family and friends!

Yay, the best of all, still today! 

All the stars they shine for theeAlwaysBig hugs!!!!

Thanks Sylvia, kisses!

Happy Birthday and Enjoy your day Michael!! Had to send a pic of a cake with your name!! Lol!! All my love to you, GINA
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service