Hi! New member here on the forum. Anyone know if Michael will do a book tour or signing when the new book is released?

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great all of this came about before tickets go on sale tomorrow, Tiffany. Hope you have the luck I did for Texas concert coming up in December. I called immediately at 10:00 a.m. day tix went on sale and members do cancel sometimes on seats as Sylvia said so best of luck to you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Kathy T.:-))

Guess what!!!!!! I got FRONT ROW to his 60th birthday show in York PA. Thank you for letting me know yesterday about this show. I am so grateful!!

Tiffany, that's fantastic news, congratulations! See, I told you it was fate! lol You're very welcome, I'm just glad you learned about it in time. :D Have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Congrats Tiffany. I am going too, we have second row center aisle. Front row was held out for higher paying members I thought back during the pre-sale..maybe they released some...I know other people that got front side seats a while back in the presale..

Should be a fun night!!!

Robin in MD:)

Yay Robin! Yeah, I just found out about this show yesterday on here. Jumped right online at 10:00 this morning and saw the center, front row so I grabbed those. This will be by 2nd time in front row. And his special birthday night at that...I am very excited!!!

That's good.. We have had front row over the years too and love first and 2nd row seats..I don't like sitting any further back for the most part.. LOL  THis is a nice venue, my friend has been there, she did say seats are very close at the stage. So I hope none of us are looking up the whole night if the stage is a higher one..Will be a great time..Praying Mother Nature cooperates and no bad weather!! (crossing fingers).

Congrats again.

Robin in MD:)

Agree, being the end of February weather will be hit or miss. We live about half hour from venue. I have not been there before.

Hi Tiffany and congrats, very happy for you.

Kathy T.;-)

OMG Tiffany I am so, so pleased for you....that news is wonderful !!! :)   It puts me in mind of the day Michael got his hole in one, 8th May, and he was so happy he was sure the "stars were aligning" well I am pretty sure with all that has happened in the last couple of days .....you join the website and come onto the forum .....you find out there is a concert on your doorstep on MB's birthday.....your meeting gets put back so that you can phone the minute the sale goes ahead.....and then.....and then .....you get FRONT ROW seats.......your stars are definitely aligning and I think even Michael would say that !!!! LOL    Just don't forget to put the lottery on this week - okay  !!!!! LOL.   So, so pleased for you Tiffany and thanks for sharing with us !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hahaha,,,that is cute, Sylvia...and very true. I hadn't actually thought about how it all came to play. I guess I am just meant to be there. Now, to make it all complete, how do I get to meet MB?! Ah, one can dream I suppose.

But yes, I am very grateful to have come onto this site and find out about this and yes, right at my doorstep practically. January and February are such depressing months here so this gives me something to look forward to.

Earlier on I put an article over in the Tour Review thread about the concert being held in Kuala Lumpa on 20th October and at the end of that it says that there will be a competition, obviously possibly drawing out of a seat number, where someone will definitely win a meet-and-greet with Michael.....now.....if that could be introduced to every show and every theatre agree to that one......OH BOY and you never know what might be thought up for his birthday show.....keep fingers crossed and keep hoping and as Michael says himself;  "keep dreaming and believing !"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, I did see that posting. That would be wonderful if each venue followed suit. Perhaps I can send that article to the venue? Or maybe it is not up to the venue but rather MB's people?? Hmmmm....

Dreaming and believing indeed. This forum is so friendly and energetic and makes me think anything is possible. I've been doing a lot of that lately it seems. Stuck in a job that just isn't enjoyable anymore. Dreaming about what else is out there that doesnt requier being tied to a desk all day. I had mentioned in another post where I had questioned MB's charity about jobs. They run on 2 staffers and the rest volunteers. But doing something worthwile, you know.

Sorry, I got off track here.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service