Hey Gang,

I was looking at Amazon the other day and noticed that there are two books about Michael:

Time, Love and Tenderness by Lee Randall

MB: The Passion, Secrets, Soul and Truth's - oops... forgot name of author

Just wondering, if any of you have these books and if they are they any good?  The first book costs $8.99, the other $30 for a new copy and about $4.00 for a used one.

Thanks!

Hugs,

Helena..xx...

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Helena...smart choice :) Gail ONLY gives GOOD advice :) You can put the other book on your "wish list"!

Happy reading!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I would have done as well Helena :)
I believe you picked the best one
Enjoy it!
Love Dianna xxx
Hya Helena,

Paypal is the most secure and the most easy way to transfer money all around the world FREE of Charge just using an email account.

If you go to www.paypal.com you just follow the on line instructions and complete the bank details and you will be sorted. It seriously is that easy.

If I wanted to send you some money, I would just need your email address, type in the amount and click send and the money would be in your paypal account instantly.

You could either leave it in your paypal account and use to buy items on line, pay bills on line or you can transfer it into your own bank account with one single click.

I love, love, LOVE paypal and cannot sing its praises enough.

Going back to the books, I would definately buy them second hand because you arent cheating anyone out of any royalties and you have to do what is best for your bank account.

I buy loads of second hand books from Amazon and have never been dissapointed with the quality. I think that buying the Michael books second hand will be the very best option for you and the sooner you can enjoy them, the better!

Love Jennifer XX
As always Jennifer....full of info!! I sent you a message on your page :)

take care....

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey there Jennifer,

Thanks for that Paypal info. I'm one of those people that prefer using credit cards and checks to pay for something here in the states. I really never had a reason to send money overseas, so that is why I never really heard of Paypal till I joined this site. Still not sure if I would be confortable giving my bank info to this paypal company. I guess you have used it many times so you like to have it. I avoid even looking at my banking info on line because of fear of hackers, prefer using the phone or going to the bank instead.

Anyway, I did buy a second hand book a few years ago from Amazon and was happy with it. It was Boy George's book "Take it Like a Man".. I'm also a fan of the naughty boy...LOL!! Well, looking forward to this MB book... and first thing after the holidays I will get the DVD of Michael at RAH!!! Of course looking forward to the items that you will auction off!! :)

Love, Helena..xxx....
Hi Helena.....have you ever been on Ebay to buy anything? I have used Paypal for ebay purchases and it is VERY safe and well respected for online purchases. I understand not wanting to use something you aren't comfy with but paypal can use your credit card. That is how I have made purchases. You just type in your credit card info and they keep your info. You can also deposit money into your account as Jennifer mentioned. I know many people that do that also. Enjoy your Michael gifts when they arrive :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy,

I never bought anything on Ebay, never needed anything from there. I use Amazon, Barnes and Nobles.com, QVC, HSN and the hundred of stores I have in the New York area...LOL!! So I'm pretty much satisfied with these sites and stores that I have.
Thanks for your input.....

Love,
Helena
Hope you dont think I steered you wrong, Helena, but I think you will enjoy this one. Time Love and Tenderness is good as well but for a fan looking for a book of facts on Michael PSST is the best one! Let us know what you think when you get it. Gail
Oh Gail I think she will love that I know I do!!!!
Love Eileen xoxxo
I reckon its about time we had a new book about Michael.

We need up to date facts and figures with photos etc..

Ok, I'm volunteering my services here and and am free to shadow Michael anytime he would like me to start???? Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX
Well Jennifer, Jeremy is working on the musical history part and Michael is working on the autobiographical part: what more do you need girl? lol You can't rush perfection! :D Now, if he has to choose between touring and writing his autobiography, hmm... Tough choice, huh? I'm sure it'll be done in the perfect amount of time... :D Take care Jen. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
A book by Michael sounds really good! Guess we have a good wait for that one to come out! Any idea when to expect it?

Jennifer, I just had a vision of you dressed up as one of Santa's Elves...instead of helping Santa you would be helping out Michael...LOL!! You would look so cute! :)

Love,
Helena...xxx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service