Just wanted to share some photo's of Micheal in Bournemouth 2012. Have vip tickets for this weekend to .eet the man himself...I cannot tell you how long and how excited I am to meet this inspirational and amazing man.

Views: 329

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are terrific photos Samantha and thanks so much for sharing with us !!! :)    Hope you are as lucky this time and get good ones again but just have to say I didn't think Michael toured UK in 2012 for I thought last tour was 2010 in the winter when there was a lot of bad weather and a lot of girls didn't get to different concerts because of being snowed in or bad roads they were having to travel but genuinely I can't remember 2012.

Can't wait for tomorrow night and keep looking out my hotel room window at that venue across the road and thinking of MB being in there soon and that fantastic band of his too !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oops sorry put the wrong year in !!!

That's okay Samantha but you really gave me a shock for thought I had possibly been asleep in 2012 and had really MISSED something....the thought horrified me and I was nearly crying belated tears !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service