Hi everyone, well this is my first attempt at starting a discussion so hope I’m doing this right... :D . A couple of weeks ago, I asked Gail when she thought would be a proper time to start thinking of what we fans want to do for our Michael’s 60th birthday. She said she was out of ideas, but suggested I’d start a thread asking fans for suggestions. I figure we have exactly 4 months, starting today,  to come up with something fun and get mobilised to achieve it. I’m no organizer, I just thought we could share ideas so let’s put our heads together and see what we can come up with! :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada J

*The 2 most popular suggestions so far are:

- individual donations to michaelboltoncharities.com, mentionning they are made in honor of Michael’s birthday, of any amount you feel comfortable with.

-a collective wall-hanging made from personalized fabric squares sent by fans that will be stitched together. The 4 inch/10 cm squares (with small blank margin) only need have your signature and location but can be crafty as you are able. For

more info, ask here, or PM either me, or Amie Angeli who will be doing the stitching and presenting the finished product to our Michael.

**Note: The final deadline for recieving fabric squares is February 15th, so you don't have much time left. :D

**It would also mean a lot to Michael if fans donate to the Red Cross for victims of hurricane Sandy at:

www.redcross.org/

then E-mail Gail at boltoninfo@aol.com with your name and location, so she can add  them to the MBC donors list.

**If you feel strongly about sending Michael a card or personal gift, you may send it to:

Michael Bolton

c/o Michael Bolton Charities

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

U.S.A.

*Note that the deadline for recieving cards and presents is February 20th 2013, whether you send them to either Gail or Michael Bolton Charities.

Views: 16927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amie,

The wallhanging is truely beautiful! Thank you for putting it all together for us and many thanks to everyone for contributing the squares. Sorry you didn't catch Michael at home, but glad you did get to deliver it yourself to Taryn. What did she have to say?

Kellie

Hey there Tami,

Thank you for doing the cake and posting it for us to see!

Kellie

Thank you so very much, Amie, it is beautiful and after I finish writing here I am going back to look at it some more.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Amie, thank you so much for sharing the pics! Well, if Mr Bolton is able to take better pics, I guess we'll see! :D You must have quite a sense of accomplishment having achieved that girl, brava! :D Take care my friend and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Whew Amie, girl this is Beautiful....Michael will be amazed, and he will Love it...I think I saw one of our patches up in the top corner:)!

Soo how's the Glue problem? Gone I hope! Michael will tell somebody on his Staff to say something soon...it's Too Nice, Not to:)!

Great job! Treat yourself to a Big bag of M&M's...that's his Fav. I hear:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks sooo much Amie for posting the quilt photos. You took on a HUGE job!!! There was no doubt going to be some flexibility with all the personalities and time schedules...lol  I think Michael will enjoy it simply because we all made it with love for him and his music!!! Thanks for putting it together and delivering it!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Amie,
Thank you again so much for making this.  Wow, so much work, you must be relieved it's done. Thanks for getting the photos up, we all needed to see our own little squares on there.  So please tell us how it went, you did meet Taryn for a little bit right? That's exciting.....were Millie or Gwenny around? Details please????
When you get time..............
Hugs from NJ
Joy

Hi Amie, A mere thank you seems inaedequate for your labor of love.

It really is impressive and thanks for all your hard work, it was great to be part of this special occasion.

Congrats on your achievement and delivery of the beautiful quilt.

Take care.

Love Gail K. South Africa

Thanks for the pictures Amie for it is great to see it and it does look huge and how you actually managed to transport it I have no idea....a truck comes to mind !!! lol   Love too the fact that you have put the details on the back of the blanket as to what it is and where it has come from....that is a very nice, special, touch !! :)  Thanks again Amie for all the work you have put it into it and just to let you all know I have sent a picture, of the picture, where you can see Ashley's square in, to her .

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you so much Amie for posting the photos of the beautiful quilt (I saw my little "Delft Blue" square in one of them!) :-))

I want to thank you again for all your hard work, you can be so proud of yourself!!

I send you a big "thank you" hug,

Nicolette xx

THANK YOU SO MUCH Amie for posting the photos, I saw mine, it was a long and hard work, but now it's full of our love for MB.

a big kiss

Silvy from Switzerland

Thank you Amie for all the work you put in to this...I have not made one but for the rest it lookes amazing...

I wish my hands were able to do that kind of work ;)  but I know I have send my best wishes with my <3

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service