Just seen on Ryans  page on facebook that Brighton show is cancelled .So sorry if this is true for all those who have tickets .  :-(

Views: 836

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you Juliet, Jennifer, Louise and Sylvia, Michael would never cancel any concert without a very good reason. Michael cares about his fans and he probably feels very upset at the moment having to do so. My main concern at the moment is that he takes time to really get well again, I don,t like to think of  him being poorly, bless his heart. I,ve loved Michael,s music for about 20 years myself and would be absolutely devastated if he COULDNT, SING AGAIN and I think he would be too. MICHAEL IS A HUMAN BEING AND CAN GET ILL JUST LIKE ANY OF US. The person who wrote on here that they wouldn,t bother again is definitely NOT A FAN!!!

I think you are probably right lol - someone of his own age !

I have been holding my tongue on this but cant any longer.As many have said if you are reacting like this you are not a fan.Michael doesnt cancel shows very often and only ever in extreme circumstances.Yes its very bad that you had to pay extra money out for a hotel but wouldnt you have had to do that if he had played the concert ,would you have complained about the extra cost then ,no i dont think so.I think as sad as it is that you didnt get your show its time to grow up and move on its not like this was done on purpose and there were a lot of others who were disappointed too but they havent slagged him off for being ill.Chalk it down to bad luck on your part and bad health on Michaels  and move on.xx  

Ooooh ouch - such bitterness lol

No its not bitterness but it felt like you were attacking Michael for being ill.If you had needed to stay over in a hotel for an extra night after attending the concert i dont think you would have complained  but because you didnt get to see the show you lashed out at Michael when the circumstances where beyond his control.Im sorry if you think i was being bitter but i feel i was stating the obvious.While i am sorry you had the expense of staying an extra night at least you could do this ,as said some people ended up sleeping in their car.

Please dont feel like we are attacking you as its not meant that way but we will stand up and speak if we feel Michael is being attacked wrongly .

Hi Sharon - Are you a personal friend of his?

No but i feel strongly that through no fault of his own that the concert was cancelled and you were being a bit  rude .There were many people who were disappointed that it was cancelled but they didnt lash out the way you did ,they accepted he was sick and moved on.I think it was very bad luck with Michael being ill and then the weather but you blamed him like he chose to be sick,its something that cant be helped .I understand you may have been upset at the time but if you are going to slag someone off you have to be prepared for people to defend them.Sorry but it looks like we will have to agree to disagree on this

Hi Lesley,

We are all friends of Michael`s - that is why we stick up for him - don`t know what "personal" has to do with it !

By the way, today is the first time he has left his hotel since he took ill - and he still ain`t out the woods !

But do you know he was sweet and kind enough to let his FANS know what was happening by posting a message on Facebook.

Sylvia.   Certainly not a wee Scottish friend.

Nope, Sharon you are not being bitter, and I agree with you 100%!!! Michael does NOT cancel shows unless he has no choice. Bronchitis is a bad illness. He woke up late in the afternoon with a very high fever, and a sore throught. He has to take care of himself. It is agoney for Michael when he has to cancel shows and he does not do it often. I am very sorry that you didn't get to see Michael and that you had to stay and extra night, but Michael had no control over it. Sharon is right, we will speak up if we feel Micahel is being attacked. We love him and we will protect him, we will stand by him. Again I am sorry that the show was cancled but it is not Michael's fault, you can't really blame him for being so sick!!!!!!

Oh pleeeeese - you are all talking about him as if he is a personal friend.  I have got over it, so please you do too.  Thanks

Do you know i think you are looking for an argument or at least to get people going .I  for one will not be replying to this anymore.You dont deserve my time .

I never look for an argument.  But I apologise Sharon, yes, I was winding you up - life is too short, I have got over it, I hope you do too . Have a great Christmas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service