Hi, I would really love to hear from some Canadian fans who seen MB in concert.  We have a few from Halifax, and on the old forum we had one from Quebec, but I would love to hear how things went in Ottawa and the western part of the country!!  Please post a review of your concert!!
Thanks,
Bev

Views: 2580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Canadian fans, my friend Sylvia found a contest to win 2 tickets to Michael's show at the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada on 7th August, only available to BC residents though. Good luck to everyone entering!

http://www.straight.com/contests/win-tickets-mission-hill-family-es...

That’s it for now. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Have picked up this link for competition to win tickets to Michael's show at Mission Hill Winery, Kelowna, BC, Canada on 7th August and this entry form states CANADIAN RESIDENTS not just BC residents.

http://www.vitamindaily.com/dining/mission-hill-michael-bolton-give...

Sylvia Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia and Sylvie. I just entered. Wish me luck. Lol. Much love.

Patience

Hi ladies, thanks a lot Sylvia, much appreciated. Break a leg Patience! I didn't check it out, but do you win air fare too? I hope so. Let us know what happens Patience. Take care both of you. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hey Sylvie, they didn't mention anything about the air fare. Here is what the winner gets

Mission Hill + Michael Bolton Giveaway

If the thought of sharing an evening with Michael Bolton al fresco has you humming, you'll be thrilled to learn that we're giving away a pair of tickets to the show! Enter to win your way in to the August 7 performance, complete with VIP pampering courtesy of the fine folks at Mission Hill.

Giveaway includes reserved concert seating at the base of the outdoor amphitheatre and access to the winery's covered Loggia wine lounge and gallery adjacent to the venue. Along with reserved seats, guests will have exclusive access to the Loggia and will be treated to wine service and hors d'oeuvres prior to the concert, plus a $100 gift certificate to spend in the Mission Hill gift shop.
It's a great giveaway.

Much love
Patience

Hi again Patience, well if you can afford a day off and the flight there, it's pretty fancy-shmancy! I had to laugh reading "spending an evening with Michael Bolton Al Fresco"... ;D I wish everyone entering the best of luck. Take good care Patience, good to read you on here. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Definitely wishing you luck Patience and if you've never been to Kelowna on the banks of the Okanagan can assure it is beautiful....I've paddled in the Okanagan !!! LOL   Good luck !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks again Sylvia and Sylvie. It would be nice to get away for one night, and spending that night with Michael would be hmmmm Wonderful. LOL. Sylvia, I have never been to Kelowna, but I have heard how beautiful it is. I don't plan on paddling in the Okanagan. I am too scared. Lol. Take care guys. Hugs. Much love.

Patience
Hi Patience , you will be fighting with me .. Lol I entered. However , there's no mention about the flight plans ...BC is pricey!! A bottle of Pinot noir .. Not a glass .. lol and Bolton singing through the night .. What else could anyone want ?
Usha, it's so on. Lol. Good luck. Much love.

Article with interview Michael has given Kelowna Courier prior to his shows in Kelowna on 5th/7th August.  

http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/entertainment/article_a7e9ec82-42...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks a lot for posting this here Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service