Hi, I would really love to hear from some Canadian fans who seen MB in concert.  We have a few from Halifax, and on the old forum we had one from Quebec, but I would love to hear how things went in Ottawa and the western part of the country!!  Please post a review of your concert!!
Thanks,
Bev

Views: 2580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Canadian fans, I just wanted to share that I have found, for the first time, Michael's "American Greetings" birthday cards at my local Wallmart! I had searched for them at various outlets where they sell cards, but it's  official now that they're at Wallmart, at least in the province of Quebec. XD So, check it out in your area and report back if you find them. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for that information Sylvie and will get that out in the media outlets (LOL).......thank you !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

That is fantastic Sylvie. Thanks for sharing. I hope Walmart in Toronto have them. Will let you know. Thanks again. Much love.

Patience

You're very welcome ladies and break a leg Patience! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

So you have a Wal-Mart in your neck of the woods, too? Now you know what i go through:)! And if I want to see that card, I know right where to find it, LOL:)! Woo -Hoo:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, yes I have at least 2 Wallmarts within a couple miles and others I can get to, but it was the first time, looking for a card, that my husband saw it, so of course I had to buy it even though I already have one... :D Take care sweetie and hope you're doing well. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Canadian fans, here I bring an article Sylvia shared about the rescheduling of Michael's concert at the Mission Hill Winery:

Michael Bolton Concert Update

It is with real regret we were unable to proceed with last night's Michael Bolton concert. All power to the stage was lost prior to the concert when a sudden, extreme rainstorm flooded the sound stage and band's equipment. The show was postponed due to the electrical risk, damage to the stage equipment and safety of the performers, winery staff, and our guests.

Mr. Bolton was particularly looking forward to his second performance at our amphitheater and as a result has offered to reschedule this concert. We are working with Michael Bolton's management team to confirm an alternate date. Guests are asked to hold onto your tickets and wristbands as we will be providing an update in the next 24-48 hours. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you!

http://www.missionhillwinery.com/guestexperience/michael-bolton-con...

So good to know our Michael should be back in Canada and if we're lucky, maybe he'll throw more dates in. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi again Canadian fans, here’s an update Sylvia just shared with us about the Mission Hill concert:

“Michael Bolton Concert Update

Wednesday, August 10th, 2016

It is with deep regret that we announce the cancellation of the second Michael Bolton concert at Mission Hill Family Estate. The concert originally scheduled for August 7th, 2016 was postponed for safety reasons when a sudden, extreme rainstorm flooded the sound stage and the band's equipment.

Michael Bolton was particularly looking forward to his second performance at our outdoor Amphitheatre and while every attempt was made to reschedule the performance later this summer, we were unable to confirm an alternate date. Michael Bolton and Mission Hill Family Estate deeply regret the inconvenience and obvious disappointment this will cause.

TICKET REFUNDS:

Guests who purchased tickets directly from Select Your Tickets via phone or internet will automatically receive a full refund which will be applied to your credit card this week. There is no requirement to contact Select Your Tickets.

Guests who purchased tickets in person at the Select Your Tickets box office will also receive a full refund. Please go to Select Your Tickets in person during regular business hours with your ticket or wristband to confirm your refund.

Guests who purchased tickets in person at Mission Hill Family Estate will also receive a full refund. Please go to Mission Hill Family Estate in person during regular business hours with your ticket or wristband to confirm your refund.

We are delighted to inform you that Michael Bolton has agreed to return to Mission Hill Family Estate for a performance in the summer of 2017. We will provide details on the date of the concert and ticket packages as soon as they are available.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and your continued support of Mission Hill Family Estate.

Thank you!”

It might not be a huge comfort to ticket holders right now, but it’s great to hear Michael will be back in Canada next year. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada :D

Thanks for your update Sylvie. I hope MB throws in more Canada dates soon. Hugs my friend. Much love

Patience

Hi Patience, you and me both sweetie. Let's send a wish into the universe that his tour manager gets organized and cooks up a Canadian tour next year, along with the  rescheduled concert: if we're gonna dream, let's dream "big big big"... :D Take good care Patience, hope you're doing well. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Hi Canadian fans, Sylvia just posted  that Michael will be part of the next David Foster Miracle Gala Concert to be held at MTS. Center  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on 24th September.  Pre-sale of tickets starts tomorrow, 6th September, at 10.00 am.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/michael-bolton-mts-centre-winnipeg-mb/ve...

You can watch a promo video here:

http://davidfostermiracleconcert.com/

For those keeping track, this will be Michael’s third appearance on Canadian soil this year. Good luck to everyone getting tickets and report back if you can! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Put pic in last night of Michael on red (purple) carpet to 2016 Charity thread and then thought this morning why not in here too when it has been taken in Canada in Winnipeg at the David Foster Foundation's Miracle Gala and Concert at the MTS Center...here is pic and hope to get a lot more over next few days !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service