OK guys and dolls!!!! This is the time in my Life, when I do my best work. The time when I am having withdrawals.. Why does this happen to us? I asked this of myself, and suddenly I answered to myself, LOL, Hell, wouldn't we all just be too happy to go travel and see all Michael's shows, especially when he hops the pond all too frequently? Does anybody remember the time the fan club once initiated trips with benefits? Can't remember how that worked out. Maybe it didn't at all. I do remember seriously looking at the Hawaii trip and concert, although, I also remember something about the weather being a hazard at the time. Just wondering if Michael's camp could put together some kind of package deal, hotel, show, date with Michael, JK, lol,,not... All this during the time of the UK Fan Event at a reasonable cost to most of us and maybe more could participate and meet and support each other. I say, how many years has it been that we have all been together, as fans? OR, even vice versa, UK and others coming to the states during Michael's event this year with Dave Mason? Any travel agents in the group?

Stay Tuned, my mind does tricky things when the weather is nice outside. One week ago, it was snowing and I was seeing Michael in NC, today it's about 78 and very sunny outside, I can't take this anymore

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your mind does tricky things-I like that-and your camera does clicky things-I like that as well

KAREN!!!! And yes, I am shouting at you!!! I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!!

It would be amazingly fantasticaly, superbly, brilliantly to meet you!!!!!!

I love, love LOVE your idea!!!! I wish you would come to the UK fan reception .........Please?????

Love Jennifer XXXXXXXX Mwah!! XXXXX Mwah!!!!!

Ok guys ,I'm quite good at getting bargains so anyone who wants me to do some pricing on hotels flights etc message me with details of dates you can travel and which airport etc and I wil be happy to see what I can find.it would be fab to get you guys over .xx
you wasn't so enthusiastic when I said I live only a stone's throw away from you,Jenny.

Aww, It's ok I've known Karen for many, many years and we share a very special private and personal bond between us.

I'm delighted that you live so close to me Ange, so dont be sad. XX Ha Ha!

Love Jennifer XX

if you say so-I'll b.it-what about the photos though?

Which photos do you mean Angelica? The ones ,my friend in the US sent to me?

If these are the ones you mean, I honestly havent had time to look through them yet. I have had a lot going ony friend at home right now. My friend in the Us has said that she thinks she might have more Michael photos so she is going to have a look for me and post them to me.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jen,I was talking about Karen's 350 or so photos,she said she took

Oh ok, Angelica. it might be worth posting the name of the person to whom you are refferring, to save any confusion.

Just a thought.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service