My beautiful granddaughter was not overly enthusiastic about taking the photo, but the card makes me smile. Wishing you all a happy holiday!

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aww, How adorable! Thank you for sharing your very personal photos with us all on here. I  really do appreciate it and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Amelia is absolutely georgous and yes, I agree, not posing too enthusiastically there is she? Ha Ha!!

Very many happy Christmas wishes to you and to your lovely family Michael.

I'm sending you Happy New Year greetings you all too!!

Take care and fingers crossed we have you back in the UK next year.

Love and hugs Jennifer XXX

A beautiful card and one to keep safe and treasure - the first from your Granddaughter - special!  Thanks for sharing!

Happy holidays to you all and hope too, that your health is continuing to improve and you are able to have a wonderful time with your family!

Have "FUN" !

Sylvia.    Your wee f-f-f-f-f-reezing Scoti-ti-ti-tish f-f-f-f-riend.       It is -11 now at 23.26 - wow !!!!

Happy Holidays, Michael. Thanks so much for sharing  this photo with all of us. Millie just gets more beautiful with each passing day. Enjoy your holidays with your family AND  of course, your granddaughter!

Anna (in MO)

GRAZIE .

FELICE NATALE MICHAEL .

UN NATALE SPECIALE IL PRIMO CON LA TUA BELLIISSIMA MILLIE.

CIAO DA CRISTINA .

Hi Gail

Thank you for let us know, I saw it, 

I think she is very attentive about the camara, she is adorable !!

Take care

Mariu

Hi Michael

Your card makes us smile too, because we thankyou for taking the time to think of all of us :)

So believe me when I say we all wish you and your family the joyous of Christmas and the best New year

Your grand-daughter is growing so fast and I must say she looks alot like her mother :)

Amelia_rose looks just adorable!

Best wishes and lots of love from us over here in the land of Oz

Dianna and Bill xxx

AH! Michael thank you so much for sharing the most beautiful little lady in the work with us!! Shes absolutely the cutest baby!   I hope you spend lots of time with that little one at home loving her and spoiling her !  And getting ready for your next part of the concert tour!  Get lots of rest and sleep.  Let those girls of you spoil and take care of you!!!  Can't wait to see you in March to see you again!!  Love you ! Your the best!

Love Eileen from NY

Awwww Saw this on FB yesterday. She's too precious for words!!! Thanks for posting here too Gail!
Robin :)

Michael, thanks so much for sharing these photos of your beautiful granddaughter. She's precious.  Hope you and all your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Joanne

HI MICHAEL!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE PHOTO WITH US   AMELIA IS SO BEAUTIFUL    WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

GLORIA

HI MICHAEL

JUST LIKE TO WISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

LOVE AMELIA PHOTO,HOPE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF REST YOU DESERVE IT

Thank you Gail for posting it and thank you Michael for sharing it with us; and Merry Christmas and  a very special hug to your grandaughter in her first Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edith Oropeza

//(*_*)\\

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service