Dear All,

Some of you know me and some of you don't! Those of you who do know I've been on the Forum for a number of years now and a MB fan since the 80s.

Some of you know about my new found love, my move away from my North West roots and are iminent birth of our son (few weeks now).

It is for the wonderful change of my circumstances that I am posting for the second time, the news that I am selling my entire MB collection. Some of you very kindly offered good homes to some of my collection last year and I am writing to give fellow MB fans the chance to offer / bid for parts of or the entire collection before I offer to collection / auction houses.

It is available on Excel Spreadsheet, or I can put it into Word Format. All you need to do is PM me or reply to this and I'll send a copy over to you!

The collection ranges from his days recording under his real name Michael Bolotin, through to BlackJack, the early Columbia Years, right up to One World, One Love.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best, as always,

James

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Florin,

Could you please e-mail me at james.duckworth@btopenworld.com and I'll send you a copy of the list.

Thanks,

James
Hi James, I'd like to get the list too please, in Word format. Hope all is well with you and your little family. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie,

Could you please e-mail me at james.duckworth@btopenworld.com and I'll send you a copy of the list.

Thanks,

James

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service