Hi there,

Nicolette discovered, that her and my color settings on our personal pages have been removed to standart settings. At least, when we sign up to our own page. When I look at her page I can still see her chosen colors, but she can't hers and vice versa. Firstly I thought it was just a matter with me so I changed my profile colors just to see, if I can make a difference - it is now brown (brrrrr - LOL). Now I am not able to change it again. Beside of our personal taste - it took me hours to choose my favorite version LOL - it is a little bit annoying, because due to the standart blue background we can't see our Inbox and always have to check our E-mails or look on somebody else's page with a darker background to have direct access to our messages.

Does anyone else have problems like this? Nicolette and me decided to contact admin after waiting a while for your responses.

Thanks

Astrid

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Astrid, the same has happened to me and I'm not sure what happened.  I'll see what I can find out. My chosen theme is still checked but it isn't what is showing to me so no clue!! Gail

Hi Gail,

thank you so much for taking care so quickly. My page would have been back to normal again too, if I did not mess around to find out what happened LOL. Robin R. is a wise woman. Next time I will be patient and fix/change nothing until I find out "if ain't (really) broke" LOL

Thanks again

Astrid

Ok...check your pages and see if they are back.   They "upgraded" the main theme editor...got no notes on this...so I reverted back to the one that worked since no one now working on this site for MB knew how to work the new one!!!LOL  So as Robin R says....if it ain't broke don't fix it!! Gail

Mine was messed up yesterday but just now checked and its back to normal...Thanks Gail!

Robin :)

My page is now back to normal too - thanks Gail and thanks Astrid for your messages - hope too yours is back to normal and can I just say that I sighed a sigh of relief when I read Astrid's message - I thought it was me doing stupid again - wow - there is hope for me yet !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I want to thank you for telling me there was something funny going on. I only had an unusual link that said "appearance, edit" at the top of my page. It hindered Jaws a little but I bipassed it. I'm just glad I've bookmarked my in-box so I never have that kind of problem! Hope everyone's profile is back to normal. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

My page is still totally messed up.... :o((

Anna

Anna, is your's messed up still?  I just checked it and it looks pretty good but not sure what it looked like before.  I see purple on the outside and your boxes are a lavender..I was hoping everyones would go back when I changed the controls back to where they were before the Ning people did an update without notifying anyone!!!!

Gail, Maybe it's because I tried to get it back instead of waiting a day or so.....I changed it to purple, so now it seems it won't revert to what it was before the changes were made. I'll just have to work with what I have now...no problem.

Anna

Hi girls and Astrid

I haven't problems in this moment, but I was in Italy on holiday so I didn't check my page for a week!

ciao

Silvy from Switzerland XX

Thank goodness you all got it sorted out ok.

I didnt notice any problems with my page at all. Mind you, I havent checked it all over the weekend as I've been really busy.

Apologies to those who contacted me. Nicolette, I've just replied to your message, but I see you might have it sorted out by now anyway. thats grand news.

love Jennifer XX

HI GAIL! I NOTICED MY PAGE WAS MESSED UP ON FRIDAY AND AS OF TODAY (SUNDAY 6PM) IT IS STILL MESSED UP   I WOULD LIKE MY OLD PAGE BACK  I DO NOT KNOW IF I HAVE ANY NEW MESSAGE IN MY IN BOX AND I CANNOT CHANGE MY AVATAR PICTURE   PLEASE HELP!

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service