Hi there,

Nicolette discovered, that her and my color settings on our personal pages have been removed to standart settings. At least, when we sign up to our own page. When I look at her page I can still see her chosen colors, but she can't hers and vice versa. Firstly I thought it was just a matter with me so I changed my profile colors just to see, if I can make a difference - it is now brown (brrrrr - LOL). Now I am not able to change it again. Beside of our personal taste - it took me hours to choose my favorite version LOL - it is a little bit annoying, because due to the standart blue background we can't see our Inbox and always have to check our E-mails or look on somebody else's page with a darker background to have direct access to our messages.

Does anyone else have problems like this? Nicolette and me decided to contact admin after waiting a while for your responses.

Thanks

Astrid

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gloria,

our problems have been solved by now. Maybe you should be a little bit more patient. I was impatient and unwillingly changed my settings so I now have to build it again. Last time it took me hours until I was satisfied LOL. So maybe you should wait until tomorrow- and maybe things will be just fine miraculously LOL.

Good night

Astrid

HI GAIL!  MY PAGE IS BACK TO NORMAL  THANKS

GLORIA

Phew!! Thank goodness everyone is back to normal now.

It takes ages to sort your page out and to then see it dissappear before your eyes, is very disconcerting.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service