I'm starting this thread so our thoughts as we all start to read Michael's new book don't get all jumbled up with the promotions for the book or CD or regular info and we know where to come.  So when you read the book and want to make comments on what you thought...post them here.  Thanks, Gail

Views: 3158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dang Sylvie I am going to have to go back and read the first chapter again, that is twice you have referred to it...I must have missed something .  I am down to the last two  chapters, I'm just kinda of savoring it

Hi Debbie, that's why we buy books instead of just borrowing them... :D Enjoy! Take care Debbie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Oh Sylvie, your in Canada? Why did I think you were in Australia? My sister lives in Canada, she has been there for 30 some years. She is in BC

Hi Debbie, you thought I was from Australia? Hmm, must have been my accent! lol Your sister is on the West Coast, I'm on the East Coast. Lucky her though: Michael goes more to BC than here... if she's an MB fan... :D She must love it there, I hear it's beautiful... Hey Debbie, will you be watching Michael on-line or on TV tonight? We don't have HSN up here in Qc, so I'll listen on-line. I know it's an hour away, but I'm antsy so don't want to get off the computer... It's gonna be a long hour! :D Take care Debbie and have a nice evening! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Just got my audio copy of the book....for those of you who ordered this...Michael  sounds great and the bonus track "Gotta Keep Dreamin"  is really good!!

Hi Gail, good to know some people are recieving it on the release date, unless you actually went out and bought it? I recieved my print version today and I'm very tempted to scan random pages and read them just because I can, lol but I'd rather have Michael read it to me so trying to be patient and wait for my audio. I loved to hear in the sample that Michael did a little Rodney and I suspect it's not the only "impression" he does throughout the reading. We hear it often in interviews and sometimes I  think he does it subconsciously... :D Only a few more days. Enjoy your audio version sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Super Gail!!! Enjoy and hope mine comes soon also :)))) Play a little MB music in the background Gail.....LOL  Softly that is :))) lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

ach ach ach Sylvie no scanning thru  LOL

Hi Debbie, lol I'll try to be strong: I got my shipping confirmation for the audio from Amazon today. If I figure that my print version took a week to get here, though I never got shipping confirmation, I should get it by next Wednesday, wish me luck! :D Take care Debbie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

now I need to get a audio addition,,,,I am very attracted to men with deep sexy voices,,,,omg don't know if I can stand it,,,,LOL

Great to hear that Gail and think you are the first audio book we have heard about !! :)   Checked my order for book and still showing shipment as 14th and audio as 16th....och well, going to go to library today and call in at local book shop and see if...... LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I think Kathy from Tulsa got her audio version and she got it early too, go figure. Break a leg on finding one in your area sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service