Hi there,

I must share my frustration!

It is the second time, that I was incredibly looking forward to a concert - Düsseldorf a couple of years ago and now Mainz - and now must face reality: no concert for me ahead!
Why, what have I done? Is it personally? Hm, that's not possible....Well, I know I should not dramatize it, but ...oooh :-((((.

Sad greetings from Germany

Astrid

Views: 565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope your mother recovers soon, Gail.
All the best,
hi gail really sorry about your mum i hope she recovers very soon in the mean time you worry about your mum not here we will all behave till you get back please send my love and best wishes

Dear Gail,
thanks for replying, I do send my wishes to your Mother for a speedy recovery, and hope that you are holding up as well. Take care, and if you need us, we are all always right here.

Best always,
Kellie
Excuse me but... who told you this gig had been cancelled?. I haven't heard anything about that!.

It is is true, I share your frustration. Sorry!.
Myself and Juliet had booked our trip to NYC to see Michael on the 1st of Nov but that was cancelled too ,I am really sad that this happened but not a lot you can do really .xx
OH YES we will xx
Hi Rocio,

I received an e-mail from my ticket shop with the news and instructions to send my ticket back. At first I couldn't, resp. did not want to believe it, so I went online to confirm it and immediately found a message on the forum :((( (so I posted mine to deal with it). But until Monday there were confusions, because some ticket shops still sold (!) tickets. As I now received so many mails sharing this information I finally face reality.

I hope this was helpful.

Greetings from Germany

Astrid
I am very sorry for you Astrid, but maybe soon there will be another chance. Don't give up.
You could also consider a travel to London or so... It is not very far, you would visit a beutiful city and see Michael.

Take care and hold on!
Hello Rocio,

I will take my chance in December in Düsseldorf.

I visited London when I was a teenager ( well, that was back in the last century :))) ) and really loved it. Visiting Michael in a RAH venue would really mean a lot to me - maybe next year.

Recuerdos de Alemania

Astrid.
Hi Astrid,

I am going to attend his concert in Munich (19.07.2010) and hope this concert will not be cancelled. Could it be an alternative for you?
He will also play 2 concerts in Stuttgart and Nürnberg this year. I have already bought tickets. Join me/us ! The German audience is wonderful !!!

Best regards

Ivana from Munich
Hi Ivana,

thanks for your good ideas, but unfortunately I can't afford to join the concerts there. It is too far (about 6 to 8 hours to drive and I'm too old to survive a night in my car :))). Yet, I'm looking forward to the concert in Düsseldorf in December, although it is tough to wait for so long ...

I hope, no I'm convinced you will have a great time in July, 19th. In my dreams I will there be too.

Best wishes

Astrid
Hi Astrid

So sorry to hear your concert has been cancelled, you must be so disappointed, hopefully there will be another concert near you soon.

Deb x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service