Hello everyone:

The thing I was going to tell you about after my trip for MB concerts in Portugal is here. I asked him to autograph a photo to make a contest for all his fans here.

So here we go. You can win a photo signed by Michael. The photo is the one I attach here and he signed it with "Love, MB". Size, A4.

To enter this contest, you only have to reply to this thread with your name (if you think that there are more people with your same name, add a letter as surname or something similar). At the end, all the names will enter in a box and an innocent hand will pick one, that will be the winner.  

You have from now until April the 30th to reply. The winner will be announced on May the 1st.

For any question, send me a PM, use this thread only for the answers for the contest.Thanks everyone and Good Luck!!!!

Pilar

PS: This is a contest only for members of this Forum, only the members that will answer this thread will enter the contest.

Views: 859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anytime, Pilar.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Where are you from Margaret H? Once again, congratulations.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hope Margaret doesn't mind me answering or you Robin but Margaret is from Kent in England ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

thanks sylvia.

I do Sylvia....LOL LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

My  answer to you Mrs Rosario is coming in an e-mail - I can't print it here but what I can promise is it will be one of the shortest e-mails you will get from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

ROFL Wee One.....heeheehee :)  Can't wait!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That is a lovely added little bonus with it being your birthday later on - that is lovely to hear so you can truthly say you have got a birthday present from Michael no less !!! :)  Congratulations again and thanks for sharing that with us Margaret and can I wish you a Happy Birthday in advance - hope you have a great day !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Now it is congratulations AND Happy Birthday margaret!!! Do enjoy :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree with everyone, margaret. Happy birthday though early and a neat gift for it.

Margaret, I sent you a PM, need your answer... again. Thanks!!!

I would love this

Holly Marple

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service