Thought I would start this thread for those interested.  They announced this season's contestants and to me there are some good ones....one name you will recognize from working with Michael.

• Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins & professional Mark Ballas

• The View co-host Sherri Shepherd and professional Val Chmerkovskiy

• Family Matters actor Jaleel White & professional Kym Johnson

• Tennis legend Martina Navratilova & professional Tony Dovolani

• Actor Jack Wagner & professional Anna Trebunskaya

• Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver & professional Peta Murgatroyd

• The Disney Channel star Roshon Fegan & professional Chelsie Hightower

• Extra presenter Maria Menounos & professional Derek Hough

• Cuban actor William Levy & professional Cheryl Burke

• Singer Gavin DeGraw & professional Karina Smirnoff

• Singer Gladys Knight & professional Tristan MacManus

• Former child star Melissa Gilbert & professional Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much for putting that link over here....oh that was beautiful to see and being a big fan of Katherine's that was extra special ..... thanks so very, very much !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is Katherine Jenkins second dance...she is going to go far!

Thanks for posting that link Gail but unfortunately it was not made available to view here in the UK BUT thanks a million for the heads up about the show because I went over to Katherine's page on FB and she has it on there and I watched from hers !!! :))))))   Thanks again Gail because I wouldn't have gone onto Katherine's page without your heads up !! :)

Sylvie sorry I have never responded to you putting in the links for the shows but I did check it out and it only takes me into the 2010 shows so possibly there is a different link for each year !!   As you know though I have found American Idol albeit we are a couple of days behind but I don't go into the thread until after our results show which is tonight  and wow, last night, what a performance by my wee DeAndre......Kathy are your ears still buzzing from the falsetto....????   ROFL    Apart from the three judges standing up and applauding him I stood up as well and applauded for I truly believe he is the next Barry Gibb, although BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL ROFL

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish wind up merchant  ......LOL

Hey Sylvia, sorry about the link, but thanks for letting me know it's useless now. Now about Deandre, it's a good thing Robin R hasn't read your post: do not touch Barry Gibb, okay? lol He would be more along the lines of Philip Bailey from "Earth Wind and Fire" in my opinion but I know nothing... ;D  I'm glad you at least saw your performance, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia the whole panel was WRONG!!!!! Deandre was not great!!! No way no how!!! LOL  And yes my ears still hurt from him singing!!! I think he will be gone next :)  I know...the truth hurts sometimes....ROFL!!!!  jmo ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

WRONG Kathy for will I let you all into a little secret because in actual fact although Michael said he loved Joshua he actually e-mailed me yesterday to say that he just said that because it was "his" song Joshua sang and felt he had to go along with the little fellow and say he was wonderful but Michael agrees with me and thinks DeAndre is absolutely, spectacularly, wonderfully, out of this world, brilliant and he has in fact been voting like crazy for him.......now how is that for information and have a guess who was jumping up and down with glee when she got that e-mail - wow !!!!! :)    Saving it for ever and in fact going to print it and frame it and I think I will make up a little picture of DeAndre and Michael together and have it in the frame as well.......what do you think folks ??????????? ROFL

Sylvia    Your over the moon wee Scottish friend.

Anybody not believe above post is my April Fool for this year because I promise you it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend who loves 1st April

Too much ouzo Wee One....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Found this link on FB to Katherine Jenkins third dance of the waltz on Dancing With The Stars and all I will say is that girl can certainly do more than just sing ......goosebump time !!!! :)  

http://youtu.be/w8vpVLcJTbc

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Katherine Jenkins has just put this out on FB of her dance in the 4th week and I think it is pretty fantastic and wonderful but the judges are lacklustre.....so what do I know about dancing.....think I will stick to MB and singing !!!! :)    To anybody who watches I do hope you enjoy !!! :)

http://youtu.be/mxTXJobcraA

Those judges are constipated Sylvia!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

They are certainly something Kathy for I wonder if the three of them could have danced like she did and considering too it is only the 4th week.......the negativity in the name of entertainment turns me off of these shows !!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service