Michael I was so glad you told Bruno what you thought of his comments  well said.

Practise with  Chelsea and when you come back for the finale you can tell Bruno what he can do with his Number  three paddle i will miss not seeing you

lots of love Ann windsor canada

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ann and welcome to the forum. Nice to meet another MB Canadian fan! Listen, I realize you're new on the forum and may not know where to look for discussion threads, but we have a thread set up for all "Dancing with the stars" exchanges and Gail, the admin of this site has asked us to keep all our discussions together on the same thread so it's less confusing for everyone. Here's the direct link to it:
http://michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/dancing-with-the-stars-2?xg_s...
I have to warn you though: it's over 80 pages long! lol The thread has been going since we found out that Michael was going to be on. The last few pages are the most recent ones, with people's reactions to Michael being voted off, come join in! Hope you have a great time here, this forum is the best! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Qc Canada
Thanks Sylvie for the update on the forum Michael was on Et tonight he's still waiting for an apology from bruno take care Ann Wetzler Windsor Ont
Hi again Ann, yeah I caught Michael on ET. If you go to the thread I gave you the link to, there's a link to an extended Youtube interview and a link to the transcript that has added info too. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service