You are such a super star Mr. Bolton. Words spoken by that horrible judge do hurt, but you know better: You are great all over the world! I saw you first at SPAC in Saratoga Springs NY. Ceiline Dion was opening for you!!!!!!!!! You have the support of your fans and the entertainment world. Monique Fethke in upper New York State.

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Monique and welcome to the forum. Listen, I understand that you're new to the forum and may not know how to look for discussion threads, so I'm here to help! :D We have a thread set up for all exchanges about "Dancing with the stars" and Gail, the forum's admin, has asked us to keep all our comments on the same thread so it's less confusing for everyone. Until you figure out how to search, here's the direct link to the thread:
http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-on-dancing-with-the?
Hope you enjoy it as much as we have, join in the conversation! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Good for you for demanding an apology. Bruno was more than a poor example of what a professional dance instructor or expert represents. Anyone with common sense know's that. I personally have made many comments especially directly to abc about how the show has just went down hill and that as a dancer myself for 14 years. I think the show has gone down hill every season. Not just because of Micheal but there choices. This is a show should be about stars that have no dancing skill that compete with an expert and how fast they can transition these stars into dancers in the quickest time. However with that being said if you start looking back to when it started it has been worse and worse in the sense that the stars are competing with those with dancing backround ballet, hip hope. I took tap, jazz and ballet for years and Im going to tell you I dont care if its ballroom dancing or any other. Not only do you have a leg up from the beginning all the winner if you look back go back to hip hop, actors with instructors at some point in there backround and now it has become so dramatic that it is now ridiculous and Im ashame to keep watching it and for the sake of florence henderson or Margeret cho for those who truly need are the exception I will end this season and watch no more. Its a disgrace and a total turn off. Its like the bachelor its a joke. In all my year of watching I have never seem bruno so damn ugly and god does not like ugly espically for rating purposes. He should be ashamed of his self period. I will make sure a lot of people stop watching this show. Michael is the biggest star they have EVER had in this show PERIOD. Its like asking the late Luther Vandeross to show up and dance they had a privledge of even having him there!!!!shame on all of them. Luckily Michael know where he stands and wont be effective by it. I would love for bruno and the whole damn crew who kept there mouth shut that day to go up against a sing off and let Michael be the judge. Michael has no problem with constuctive critism espeically in this field but to be disrespected like that is UNACCEPTABLE! We love you Michael and you did a great job considering you've never had any experience and with time you would have gotten better but they lost out. You do what you do best and that connect with your fans....See you in Daytona Beach Florida
Comment by Tina Fair 12 minutes ago Delete Comment Good for you for demanding an apology. Bruno was more than a poor example of what a professional dance instructor or expert represents. Anyone with common sense know's that. I personally have made many comments especially directly to abc about how the show has just went down hill and that as a dancer myself for 14 years. I think the show has gone down hill every season. Not just because of Micheal but there choices. This is a show should be about stars that have no dancing skill that compete with an expert and how fast they can transition these stars into dancers in the quickest time. However with that being said if you start looking back to when it started it has been worse and worse in the sense that the stars are competing with those with dancing backround ballet, hip hope. I took tap, jazz and ballet for years and Im going to tell you I dont care if its ballroom dancing or any other. Not only do you have a leg up from the beginning all the winner if you look back go back to hip hop, actors with instructors at some point in there backround and now it has become so dramatic that it is now ridiculous and Im ashame to keep watching it and for the sake of florence henderson or Margeret cho for those who truly need are the exception I will end this season and watch no more. Its a disgrace and a total turn off. Its like the bachelor its a joke. In all my year of watching I have never seem bruno so damn ugly and god does not like ugly espically for rating purposes. He should be ashamed of his self period. I will make sure a lot of people stop watching this show. Michael is the biggest star they have EVER had in this show PERIOD. Its like asking the late Luther Vandeross to show up and dance they had a privledge of even having him there!!!!shame on all of them. Luckily Michael know where he stands and wont be effective by it. I would love for bruno and the whole damn crew who kept there mouth shut that day to go up against a sing off and let Michael be the judge. Michael has no problem with constuctive critism espeically in this field but to be disrespected like that is UNACCEPTABLE! We love you Michael and you did a great job considering you've never had any experience and with time you would have gotten better but they lost out. You do what you do best and that connect with your fans....See you in Daytona Beach Florida

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service